Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Anyone else barely holding on? Content?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Anyone else barely holding on? Content?

gaifut
02.05.2013 , 07:50 PM | #21
OP,have you already reached the top in rated wz? If no, you suck and just do easy stuff. Of course with skill and some luck to get more or less good players you will win in normal warzones. If yes, then all your claims are justified and good job

kirorx
02.05.2013 , 07:54 PM | #22
Its that the game is set up for the grind.

I miss the GCW from SWG where i just tried to take over planets and stuff all time after i was geared up, that and declaring war on other guilds.
Watch the Clowder of Cather in this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7uTcYvoEbU

TKiwi
02.05.2013 , 09:19 PM | #23
Lack of personal identity...that's the problem I've encountered

Zakmonster
02.05.2013 , 09:30 PM | #24
The problem with paying for a subscription is that people feel obligated to play every day, to get their money's worth.

Don't.

Play when you feel like it. If you're bored, go play something else. I'm sure there are plenty of games in your Steam library you could revisit, or even games you've bought some months ago but never got around to starting.

I'm personally juggling 6 games right now (Deadlight, Farcry 3, SWToR, Binary Domain, Torchlight 2 and Borderlands 2). I play them when I feel like it, not because I think I have to enjoy it all day every day.

Haystak
02.06.2013 , 06:12 AM | #25
Bioware has made it clear that they dont plan on changing anything till the expansion, that they dont respond to the pvp forums anymore, and based on there history, do not think pvp is worth salvaging.

You also know a game is having trouble with content, when the player base is taking the situations into their own hands and coordinating pvp events.

Im just waiting out my sub until I get some more data on the expansion. Right now it looks like a good patch for pve content, judging from the releases.
60s Scoundrel,Sage
55s Everything else

Kegparty
02.06.2013 , 07:15 AM | #26
Roll multiple toons to get all the buffs..... Plus some of the story lines are interesting

CharterMonkKent
02.06.2013 , 07:38 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by gaifut View Post
OP,have you already reached the top in rated wz? If no, you suck and just do easy stuff. Of course with skill and some luck to get more or less good players you will win in normal warzones. If yes, then all your claims are justified and good job
there is no top. this game has been in pre-season for over half a year.

hence my question. Content?
Wnk & Zlk & Knk & Xlk & Znk & Ynk & Tnk & Qnk & Chart
<Nothing Personal>
+ =

CharterMonkKent
02.06.2013 , 07:42 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by unbreak_able View Post
Taking a break right now actually, today will be day #3 I haven't logged in. Sometimes, stepping away from it all is the correct answer.
I played 3 WZs on my conceal oper last night. I was spit on twice and called a hacker. Yep, you're right, taking a break seems to be the best course of action. TOR fatigue has settled in.
Wnk & Zlk & Knk & Xlk & Znk & Ynk & Tnk & Qnk & Chart
<Nothing Personal>
+ =

adrockcafe
02.06.2013 , 07:07 PM | #29
Only sticking around until ArcheAge hits America later this year, can't wait!

iSoldat
02.06.2013 , 07:36 PM | #30
My sub ends within the week. I'll just keep my eyes peeled for the next bigger and better thing, i was just hoping this game would be swg2 (wishful thinking). I'll just play crysis 3 until I find an mmo I can call home like I did with EQ1 for 5 years.

I'm done with the pvp and bw is obviously not committed to fixing it. The endgame pve content is boring. Our guild has tfb hm on farm status and several of our members all have their warstalker title. EC nm will be on farm status any day now.

Whether its BW or EA, they have ruined this franchise for me and I find it sad.