Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Interesting...

Joesixxpack
02.05.2013 , 08:12 AM | #1
Some Commando love OTW?

cycao
02.05.2013 , 08:14 AM | #2
I wont dust mine off until I see some official patch notes.

Joesixxpack
02.05.2013 , 08:22 AM | #3
Yeah, speculative details at this point but I'm glad to see dev activity on the issue.

Technohic
02.05.2013 , 08:26 AM | #4
It is interesting. Wonder when the official patch notes will come out to explain these better, or even to prove that they are working on it. Would love to get my merc going again.

stephenalandavie
02.05.2013 , 08:29 AM | #5
What happening with focus/rage?,

Stun bubble?
Cersei Operative 60 Opness Scoundrel 60
Quabiedney Juggernaut 60 Capt-corelli Guardian 60
Martyn PT tank 60 TouchMyBehind Marauder 60
Big In Japan

Technohic
02.05.2013 , 08:39 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by stephenalandavie View Post

Stun bubble?
Looks like someone just did some data mining. Probably not getting the full picture yet.

TUXs
02.05.2013 , 08:52 AM | #7
Meh...tbh, we shouldn't need changes that massive over a year after launch. This reminds me of what they did continually through beta...never tiny tweaks, always a massive overhaul.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Lionflash
02.05.2013 , 09:01 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by stephenalandavie View Post

Stun bubble?
Not all the classes were datamined apparently.

Combat Focus / Zen no longer generates 4 stacks of singularity. So no more Leap -> Insta-crit proc -> Smash

The only way to gain singularity now is by Force Exhaustion (which will require you to go up the entire focus tree; aka no more hybrid smashers who are immune to CC after leap through Unremitting) And Force Stasis which has always been the least reliable method of gaining singularity because you can be interrupted/knocbacked/stunned etc...

I'd say it sounds good. The biggest complaint I hear is 3 smashers leap in and 9k(?) smash. Well, if this datamine is all true the smash will no longer be an opener.

Joesixxpack
02.05.2013 , 09:03 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Meh...tbh, we shouldn't need changes that massive over a year after launch. This reminds me of what they did continually through beta...never tiny tweaks, always a massive overhaul.
Agreed, seems changes go from one extreme to another. If these linked ones happen, Commandos'll see a damage nerf but being basically 1-trick ponies now those def. buffs imply devs are thinking of balance at least.

I'd like to see more little changes and tweaks also, as much to keep up with player generated trends as to address technical balance.

TonyDragonflame
02.05.2013 , 09:42 AM | #10
Nerf rage/focus, huge nerf core vigilance crit proc... looks like they decide destroy guardians/juggs like dps class...