Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rollback compensation?

Transcendent
02.05.2013 , 10:59 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Asunas View Post
Iwhat's the point of paying to play a game you can't access several days a month?
That's a question i'm beginning to ask myself.

Ravenik
02.05.2013 , 11:01 AM | #22
Good job BioWare, this game will die by your actions.

goesgoch
02.05.2013 , 11:02 AM | #23
Dear Bioware, I am a paying customer and have been since SWTOR first came out (not that it matters since when). I and many other paying customers, are, as you can see quite miffed that we are paying for quite frankly a service that is not there. I expect scheduled down-time, I am not unreasonable, but to pay for something that is not the promised product is quite frankly a sham. I expect my account along with many other Red eclipse players to be compensated for what it seems, sub-par service.
Many thanks.

Althire
02.05.2013 , 11:03 AM | #24
Signed, by another player from the Red Eclipse
¶█╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣°¯°█|████████████MMO's/SWTOR Guide████████████)

JediMB
02.05.2013 , 11:04 AM | #25
Bah. I was in the middle of feeding Skadge a bunch of gift items when I got booted and lost both the items and the affection gain. They had also disappeared from the GTN, so I couldn't repurchase them.
The Morrowbringer Legacy The Red Eclipse (PvE) [EU]
Deep into that darkness peering, you reach out your hand and grasp what you are searching for.
Now ring the bells that sweep away the darkness; the bells that beckon tomorrow's dawn.

Sentanta
02.05.2013 , 11:08 AM | #26
/Signed

We should be compensated but not cartel coins - give us BH and/or Daily Comms or planet comms for the pre-50s!

With all due respect BW or EA or whoever is running this circus - you are making it harder and harder to log in as it feels like a pointless exercise at this stage - the game is no longer "New" and quite frankly the bugs are piling up rather than being addressed.

In my honest opinion I feel you have no right being a part of this industry! The Eastern European and Asian F2P games are managed better than this!
“Good against remotes is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.”

A home for SWG vets!

Stuivenberg
02.05.2013 , 11:08 AM | #27
I am paying for this game and i'm F***ing Dutch so i'm a very greedy man when it comes to my money. I want ... no i demand compensation. it is your incompetence that created this issue and i will be dam**d if i have to suffer for it without any gesture of goodwill and regret

Parkooth
02.05.2013 , 11:08 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by goesgoch View Post
I expect scheduled down-time,.
Let's face it, these crashes & roll-backs are caused because BW are NOT performing their scheduled maintenance. If the servers had been bounced when they should have been these issues would most likely not have happened.

Caranu
02.05.2013 , 11:10 AM | #29
same here, it happened to me twice today.

Comahaha
02.05.2013 , 11:27 AM | #30
Well, im no data/server wizard,but as a subscriber i feel the problems with rollbacks server crashes disconnects,started after the F2P patch. Im prob not right,but it is my personal opinion that after the BIG reduction in servers, to increase the server population, didn`t work out as planned. Yes it made the game more accesable for us all.(shorter WZ que`s.A lfg system and so on) But in my opinion,swtor staff should focus more on keeping the people already subscribing,before they ruin the experience by focusing on getting more subscribers. Tbh,if i didnt already had a subscription, and experienced these issues as a F2P.....Well SWTOR staff, ofc you dont recruit more subscribers with the issues we had the last months. Insane server lags,rollbacks,disconnects....
Maybe you should start focusing on a good game'ing experience for the subscribers,instead of focusing on the game beeing available for everyone. (capitalism isn`t always the way to go)
So its time you took these post`s and opinions on refunds, to the table and dealt with them.
Ofc subscribers should get compensated,not cause you owe us anything, but because its good customer service,and it probally will earn you more subscribers if the "community" is satisfied.
Cheers and thanks for your time!!!!

(to all you grammar freaks out there... English is not my native language,so plz dont,even if it is tempting!!)
"If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now."

Zaphod Beeblebrox