Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rollback compensation?

kyudosha
02.05.2013 , 10:24 AM | #11
sorry, Ive got enough of playing already just today I had 2 rerolls and within 3 hours! do already bout servers.. cuz its no fun to pay and play.. yeh compensation plz too.. especialy that pink gear of mine that droped a while ago

Agidius
02.05.2013 , 10:25 AM | #12
We had our second rollback today just now if I'm not mistaken the third time this month....

kyudosha
02.05.2013 , 10:35 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Agidius View Post
We had our second rollback today just now if I'm not mistaken the third time this month....
more comming..

Atra_Praetorian
02.05.2013 , 10:40 AM | #14
Another rollback just happened.
Goodbye 30 minutes of quest progress, credits and the blue items I found.

ZavienUK
02.05.2013 , 10:45 AM | #15
Just happened again, was that the 3rd or 4th rollback, I'm starting to lose count.....

Zynkotic
02.05.2013 , 10:50 AM | #16
Getting real tired of your **** bioware! 2 MATCHES of pvp in 30 minutes, both rolled back, won 1 of them on impside at this hour... WHICH IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE! So i agree, we deserve compensation, we're PAYING to play this, and your servers aren't exactly GREAT!

Asunas
02.05.2013 , 10:51 AM | #17
/Signed

Dear Bioware,

I started in the black hole, then the rollback happened

I started the black hole again, then the rollback happened, again!

I wanted to log back in, the server is down.

I'd love some compensation for the credits / time / items lost not to mention the inconvenience this causes, not to mention the frustration.

a_beast_
02.05.2013 , 10:52 AM | #18
i totally agree, i would rather get my dread guard gear than have cartel coins or another crappy compensation.
i have never played an mmo with so many roll backs in such a short period someone seriously needs to get this sorted other wise ppl will quit.
u cant expect someone to spend hrs to get certain gear only for it to be taken away and be happy with that.

Asunas
02.05.2013 , 10:54 AM | #19
Indeed

All of us are familiar with the "I quite bacause of this issue' topics but not being able to actually play the game and constant roll backs are going to cost you subscribers.

Afterall, what's the point of paying to play a game you can't access several days a month?

Hephaetus
02.05.2013 , 10:58 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Merras View Post
Dear Bioware,

Do you plan to give players some compensation when you rollback servers? On Red Eclipse this is the second rollback within a month, lots of players losing money / XP / commendations / Daily-Weekly progress, etc. I think you should automatically compensate subscribers when rollback happens - extra gametime or cartel coins would be nice.

Thanks.
This right here,

Of all my years of gaming this is one of the most troublesome games ive come across, the fact Bioware cause more bugs than they fix after each patch is unreal.