Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Not receiving in game mail for tionese coms

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Not receiving in game mail for tionese coms

Darthmoriquendi
02.05.2013 , 03:02 AM | #1
Anyone else have any problems with this? I am lvl 50 BH and have finished the class quest and all of corellia but still have not received the mail for the tionese gear. Never had problems with any of my of my other characters. I Could not find anything posted in the forums concerning this and was wondering if they stopped sending these mails and I just missed the update lol

MilesTeg_cy
02.05.2013 , 03:47 AM | #2
I don't remember clearly but I think you have to check the mission terminals on combat training section.
All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted. - Frank Herbert

Rantank
02.05.2013 , 05:27 AM | #3
I had this same issue, ticketted it, and was told I could pick up the quest that triggers the tionese coins from the mission terminal in the supplies section of the fleet. The same terminal that provides the daily/weekly flashpoint and operation missions.

I filed that away for when I was back on that character and kind of ignored it for a couple of days. Then I zoned onto my ship for some companion luvin', then back onto the fleet. Low and behold, the mail automatically triggered then. It wasn't a matter of being patient either, as that character hit 50 maybe ... 10 months ago.
Defeating a standing army goes for time and a half.