Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

R.A.W Season 1

Dacce
02.19.2013 , 08:42 PM | #71
wow you can't be that dumb can you? 20 second debuff vs 3 minute CD.

1 stun against 9 stuns.

4 seconds against 27 seconds.

And at the end of the day I was offering up a suggestion of what is occurring on other servers. Not something for you troll at. Do you have any constructive suggestions or are you just here to annoy?
Visage - Dace - Fat'Clam - Fistula - Shimini - Malikada

frose
02.19.2013 , 08:51 PM | #72
I can confirm that takeyourmeds is bad.
Swashbuckler

frose
02.19.2013 , 08:57 PM | #73
But we can't blame him - I'm pretty sure he plays on a Nokia 6110. At least, that's the only logical explanation for his terribad play.
Swashbuckler

Themistaa
02.19.2013 , 08:59 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by frose View Post
But we can't blame him - I'm pretty sure he plays on a Nokia 6110. At least, that's the only logical explanation for his terribad play.
Playing on a Nokia 6110 and being in a team is a lot better than losing two games, raging at one of the most talented females on our server when it was your poor leadership that lost you the games and then not running a team.

Just to clarify, i also beat you in heals both those games with my nokia 6110 as well, can send some screenshots your way in case you missed it?
Takyourmeds <Core>

frose
02.19.2013 , 09:02 PM | #75
That almost made me laugh as hard as when I heard that your own team, realizing how bad you were, politely suggested you watch me play and copy what I do.
Swashbuckler

Themistaa
02.19.2013 , 09:04 PM | #76
I cant watch what someone does if they dont play - perhaps you could find a friend or two that doesnt mind losing a few and form a team?

What happened to all your friends in Midian, scared of the Nokia 6110 or just miserable that they finally lost a game or two?

I admit that I am a terrible player - I am just waiting for one of you guys with your brill skills to teach me.

Your training program could go something like this
Module 1 from swash - Im a dud and i dont have midian to carry me no more
Module 2 from swash - Im a loner and i dont have a midian to carry me no more.
Module 3 from swash - I got carried in a few games and now im best sorc on server.

Vaxian, Tinkle and Home are far better than me, but more importantly, they are far far better than you so cheer up princess.
Takyourmeds <Core>

frose
02.19.2013 , 09:05 PM | #77
I find it cute that you take a screenshot whenever you top my heals. I know that must be tough for you.
Swashbuckler

SupaHsuB
02.19.2013 , 09:10 PM | #78
Gogogog moar trash talk!!

Themistaa
02.19.2013 , 09:15 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by frose View Post
I find it cute that you take a screenshot whenever you top my heals. I know that must be tough for you.
I take a screenshot whenever Midian queues cos they only queue with their A team on even though they have over 250 toons in their guild.

I guess you must have some talent to carry terribad kids like swash. It should be tough for you to look good playing for Boss.
Takyourmeds <Core>

frose
02.19.2013 , 09:19 PM | #80
So bad that your team stopped even bothering to attack me in games when they realized they spent more time chasing me and wondering which side of the pillar I was on than attacking me.
Swashbuckler