Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

R.A.W Season 1

Scorpiooooo
03.24.2013 , 05:08 PM | #351
Games tonight yo!

Pandemic v CORE(2) and BOSS v Legit!

Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Luke's motivation to confront Vader wasn't to get a new belt.

OctavianIV
03.24.2013 , 06:32 PM | #352
Can't wait! Any bets on who's going to win? (Obviously I'm a bit biased in favour of legit...)
Luccius - 55 Sentinel | Annastasiya - 55 Scoundrel

Scorpiooooo
03.24.2013 , 08:14 PM | #353
My money is on Resk for MvP...

Jumpchan
03.24.2013 , 09:34 PM | #354
resk doenst need to be the mvp he already knows his the best
Jump
/avoid

OGsam
03.24.2013 , 10:00 PM | #355
Legit has too many key players unable to compete tonight, I am the bringer of the unfortunate news that we will be throwing in the towel for this season of RAW. We have really enjoyed the competition so far; with 2.0 closing in we won't request our match be postponed, as RAW has had to be postponed enough already due to server down time and the upcoming easter holidays. Great job on running the event from all of us here at Legit and you can bet we'll be back next season ready to put our best foot forward!
Dizzle - GM of <Legit>
Master Dar'Nala
Unsubscribed in protest of APAC dissolution.

Scorpiooooo
03.24.2013 , 11:31 PM | #356
Quote: Originally Posted by OGsam View Post
Legit has too many key players unable to compete tonight, I am the bringer of the unfortunate news that we will be throwing in the towel for this season of RAW. We have really enjoyed the competition so far; with 2.0 closing in we won't request our match be postponed, as RAW has had to be postponed enough already due to server down time and the upcoming easter holidays. Great job on running the event from all of us here at Legit and you can bet we'll be back next season ready to put our best foot forward!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Well, that just blows MEATY chunks. Thanks to everyone in Legit/The Moist for the Epic Games, LOLZ and good times throughout this comp. It's sad to see you go out this way, but your support for the comp and spirit of looking forward to come back and do it all again is awesome. I take my hat off to you and say thanks!

OGsam
03.25.2013 , 12:22 AM | #357
Quote: Originally Posted by Scorpiooooo View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Well, that just blows MEATY chunks. Thanks to everyone in Legit/The Moist for the Epic Games, LOLZ and good times throughout this comp. It's sad to see you go out this way, but your support for the comp and spirit of looking forward to come back and do it all again is awesome. I take my hat off to you and say thanks!
Speaking for myself, it hurts to go out this way. I know this is a bit of a ribbing for BOSS and RAW itself and for that I apologise. This contest has been the best community run event in SWTOR, in my opinion.

However people may take this the wrong way we in no way intend to disrespect BOSS (and their second chance to beat us) or to belittle this competition. It's just an unfortunate chain of events that has seen our team weaken almost weekly (due to RL commitments/holidays/work etc) until I am left with no choice but to bow us out of RAW.
Dizzle - GM of <Legit>
Master Dar'Nala
Unsubscribed in protest of APAC dissolution.

cuttothechase
03.25.2013 , 12:53 AM | #358
I am saddened

Scorpiooooo
03.25.2013 , 12:54 AM | #359
That says it all. Great community.

Scorpiooooo
03.25.2013 , 05:18 AM | #360
Preliminary Finals

Thursday 4 April
8:30PM AEDT - CORE (1) vs BOSS
9:30PM AEDT - EWOK'ALYPSE NOW vs CORE (2)