Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

R.A.W Season 1

MouldyCrow
02.11.2013 , 07:27 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Obirayy View Post
Who's midian? Do they even know what pvp is to even attempt to compete?
Also not sure if srs with this one. There seem to be quite a few Midian alts playing in Core.
Unsubbed! Voting against the APAC server closures - with my wallet.

D_anger
02.11.2013 , 07:56 AM | #22
Clarification of the rules regarding replacing players // players not in your guild // ring-ins?

This is not an attempt to improve our core team, because at the moment we have a team that we want to continue to work with, but more a case of, if certain people are missing, we dont have backups. Part of the problem of being a small guild.

Obviously I dont expect to be taking people from other guilds participating or already entered. Although it is the case that one of our players is wanting to play with another guild, although he will still be required for our team in week 2, by the look of it.
Kaelus the Incidental GM
REFUND EXPECTED

Discoteck
02.11.2013 , 08:29 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by MouldyCrow View Post
Pandemic won't play, we can't get 7 together at this stage.
Might be some midian players looking for a team. I hear they know their stuff
RIPMDN|CHVRCHS|DISCOTECK|APERTúRE|SCITS

My ROLEPLAY / ARESNAL BURST video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBbRRDFk1CI

Jumpchan
02.11.2013 , 10:31 AM | #24

<3 meds (best troll on the server tbh)

ps if any imp team wants a ****** pt sub or any pub team wants a guardian smash ill be avails
Jump
/avoid

Scorpiooooo
02.11.2013 , 05:20 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by D_anger View Post
Clarification of the rules regarding replacing players // players not in your guild // ring-ins?

This is not an attempt to improve our core team, because at the moment we have a team that we want to continue to work with, but more a case of, if certain people are missing, we dont have backups. Part of the problem of being a small guild.

Obviously I dont expect to be taking people from other guilds participating or already entered. Although it is the case that one of our players is wanting to play with another guild, although he will still be required for our team in week 2, by the look of it.
Hi guys,

I'm ok with replacing players, I think it's going to be hard to avoid considering the length of the comp and the amount of people playing.

The only rule I have is that the replacement player can only play for your team. This means you can't ring-in someone from any other guild team currently competing in the comp, and once that person has played for you, they can't then play for another team in the competition.

This applies to ALTS as well, meaning you can't play with another Guild/Team on your ALT if you've already participated with someone. Although it's going to be hard to track, we are going to do our best to make sure that this is a fair competition. We'll be relying on you guys all playing within the spirit of the comp.

To the CORE guys with the two teams, I would ask that the team leaders be especially vigilant with this, keep your teams as solid as possible, make sure if you do need to have a ring-in, that player hasn't competed with the other CORE team.

It would be great to know in advance of each match who the players are, so that Resk and I can chat a little about team strengths and styles etc... It'll also help us keep track of who'se played for who!

Still need that last team! Website will launch tonight.
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Luke's motivation to confront Vader wasn't to get a new belt.

pinkseid
02.11.2013 , 05:53 PM | #26
Hi Scorpiooooo,

You still looking for a commentator? Sounds like fun.
I'm in Sydney

Pink
Master Dar'nala <Treason Guild>
88 SORC Pinkachu, 78 SIN Pinkassin, 66 GS Pinkseid,
73 MARA Pinkrage, 56 PT Pinkpower, 53 OP Pinkzero

Themistaa
02.12.2013 , 12:37 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by pinkseid View Post
Hi Scorpiooooo,

I'm in Sydney

Pink
Seriously would be good to have a commentator that knows what they are talking about.

The current commentators dont even know how to pronounce Fugue.

/moarrefbashing.
Takyourmeds <Core>

Scorpiooooo
02.12.2013 , 02:31 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Themistaa View Post
Seriously would be good to have a commentator that knows what they are talking about.

The current commentators dont even know how to pronounce Fugue.

/moarrefbashing.
Phft, I can totally pronounce Fudge...

Scorpiooooo
02.12.2013 , 02:32 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by pinkseid View Post
Hi Scorpiooooo,

I'm in Sydney

Pink
Awesomesauce - Esky (Resk) and I are all over it for now, but it's a long comp and some fresh voices may be welcome come finals time!

Jumpchan
02.12.2013 , 03:02 AM | #30
can i come just to make fun of resk
Jump
/avoid