Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

R.A.W Season 1

Scorpiooooo
02.28.2013 , 08:18 PM | #191
All of last nights matches are now available on our zer0ping youtube account - www.youtube.com/zer0pingtv

Game 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISmxmN4imfU
Game 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV14KM1MJRo

Match of the Week - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I33fkjblJE
(Currently Processing, should be available soon)
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Luke's motivation to confront Vader wasn't to get a new belt.

Marcusftfw
02.28.2013 , 10:50 PM | #192
Thanks guys, cheers for putting up another BOSS loss for game of the week... lol. Wanna put a shout out to all our subs last night that stepped up, we had 5 of our core squad away (Hit, Grizzy, Smij, Reiven, Starzkill) and the boys did a massive job stepping up to the plate in a scenario where it was must win for us to make it to round two. For any haters it's me who decides on the makeup of the teams and I take full responsibility for it, hutball could have easily gone the other way for those that think 3 healers isnt viable, well just look at that game... (we also had 3 tanks - lmao). We knew without our core squad we would have to try something different, the FML at the start was due to me not wanting hutball with that makeup as it was gonna be insanely hard to drop ball carriers, but we did ok with pulls to make up for dps. The first game we had the makeup was terrible, you cant choose your maps tho, and as I said we had to think outside the box, if we had managed to push it to a third game you would have seen a different team again, one which we shall unveil next thursday and we were all excited to try, perhaps we should have run the next makeup in game one (yay for hindsight). I was aware we were coming in underdogs in this round which is why we went with the players we did (out of those available to us at the time anyway).

Thanks to Core, Moist, and thanks to scorpio and co for the great event, hopefully next time we manage to make it past the first round, we will be watching the rest of the tourney, and I hope to see Tinkle and co take it out :P
-Win

Bethykins
02.28.2013 , 11:04 PM | #193
Last night was great to watch. Congrats to Core and Moist/Legit. Strike team and BOSS did an awesome job of making them work damn hard for their wins.
Thanks Scorpio and Resk for the commentary you guys do a great job!
Voldi - Gunslinger
Tiko - Commando
Nöita- Sorc
The Astra Legacy - The Harbinger

Themistaa
03.01.2013 , 01:00 AM | #194
What is up with the man of the match picks in these games....

If you dont have a clue who is playing well maybe you should just leave it up to the audience in your chat to decide MVP. That way you might also get some more participation in your chat facility on the website and people with their screens actually turned on can decide.

It would also be really great if Icesis could stop backpeddling and moving for no reason just because his muscle memory is replaying his last adventure in hello kitty mmorpg.
Takyourmeds <Core>

Scorpiooooo
03.01.2013 , 02:54 AM | #195
Quote: Originally Posted by Themistaa View Post
It would also be really great if Icesis could stop backpeddling and moving for no reason just because his muscle memory is replaying his last adventure in hello kitty mmorpg.
Meds, I've taken a lot of crap from you in recent weeks, but I draw the line right here.

It's the My Little Pony MMORPG - get it right or G T F O.

parbs
03.01.2013 , 03:30 AM | #196
Hey, I earned my mvp fair and square meds!
Presh - 50 Shadow (Master Dar'Nala)

Obirayy
03.01.2013 , 03:42 AM | #197
Quote: Originally Posted by Scorpiooooo View Post
Meds, I've taken a lot of crap from you in recent weeks, but I draw the line right here.

It's the My Little Pony MMORPG - get it right or G T F O.
Should have 1 week bans for abusing an offical
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

MouldyCrow
03.01.2013 , 03:57 AM | #198
Really dissapointed with the BOSS v Core game. Players being AFK/Unavailable is what it is and can't be helped but both of those BOSS team compositions were farcical. Lucky it was huttball game 2 or BOSS would have looked even more ridiculous.
Unsubbed! Voting against the APAC server closures - with my wallet.

Scorpiooooo
03.01.2013 , 04:19 AM | #199
Ultimately I think the reason I chose the Hutball was because I was so impressed by BOSS and even though it was another loss - the level of play was outstanding. It was a great game to watch and I take my hat off to everyone for a great performance!

Scorpiooooo
03.04.2013 , 01:55 AM | #200
R.A.W Championships kicking off in 2 and half hours! Core(2) take on Pandemic then Ewok'alypse Now face Wookie Leaks! Gunna be a good night of ranked warzone awesomeness!

www.zer0ping.com