Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

R.A.W Season 1

Scorpiooooo
02.08.2013 , 04:51 AM | #11
Love it! Only 1 team to go!
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Luke's motivation to confront Vader wasn't to get a new belt.

Scorpiooooo
02.10.2013 , 06:48 PM | #12
Hi all - 1 week to go and we still need 1 more team to sign up! I'm posting in the general chat each night, but no-one is coming to the fray!

Discoteck
02.10.2013 , 07:10 PM | #13
Could anyone convince pandemic/legit/midian?
RIPMDN|CHVRCHS|DISCOTECK|APERTúRE|SCITS

My ROLEPLAY / ARESNAL BURST video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBbRRDFk1CI

Dacce
02.11.2013 , 12:06 AM | #14
Why doesn't <PvP> put a team up?
Visage - Dace - Fat'Clam - Fistula - Shimini - Malikada

Themistaa
02.11.2013 , 01:02 AM | #15
I dont want to presume too much or start nominating guilds to participate but would be great if new guilds or pve focused guilds wanted to play.

I am sure our teams would be open to taking off implants or some other form of handicap in such circumstances to give them a go and get more people involved. I am not an officer in Core but I am sure that with our community spirit we would be willing to do pretty much anything to get more people involved in this event.

I currently know at least three quality players looking for a team if anyone is working on putting something together but short on some talent - LMK.

I think you have created a fairly balanced draw Icesis, but i really do question this structure. I think its fairly presumptive at this point to be playing this over so many weeks with an expansion so near and I prefer how the previous event ran (even if it ran over a weekend instead of this). I think you would get a lot more interest if you changed it but thats only my 2 cents.

The previous event, minus tech issues and fluffing around, could have easily ran three-four hours max and that isnt accounting for Core wiping the floor with The Moist / The Elite / Serenity / Not Entirely Failures 4.0 (which we will no fear). It also allows guilds to seek a 3-4 hour committment from its players rather than asking for a month long committment which realistically could fall thru at any stage.

I have been speaking to a lot of people about this event and while its not the only issue at play here thats preventing even the defending champs from participating it certainly would be good to address it. I dont want to be the guy that says I told you so.
Takyourmeds <Core>

Discoteck
02.11.2013 , 02:52 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Themistaa View Post
The previous event, minus tech issues and fluffing around, could have easily ran three-four hours max and that isnt accounting for Core wiping the floor with The Moist / The Elite / Serenity / Not Entirely Failures 4.0 (which we will no fear).
Trying to start a bit of a scuffle here medsybabe?

Core most certainly will beat The Moist. Add Coins however would have been another story. But hey, lets not think back to things that didn't work out.
RIPMDN|CHVRCHS|DISCOTECK|APERTúRE|SCITS

My ROLEPLAY / ARESNAL BURST video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBbRRDFk1CI

ZIMMOZMAN
02.11.2013 , 04:23 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Themistaa View Post

that isnt accounting for Core wiping the floor with The Moist / The Elite / Serenity / Not Entirely Failures 4.0 (which we will no fear)
Cool story bro are you still mad about last time. Go be mad at life a bit more please......
I FEEL A DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE

Scorpiooooo
02.11.2013 , 04:43 AM | #18
Ooo trash talk! And ref bashing! I like it, it means the heat is on!
I would still prefer a Guild saying they are in, but trash talk shall do for now!

Obirayy
02.11.2013 , 06:36 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Discoteck View Post
Could anyone convince pandemic/legit/midian?
Who's midian? Do they even know what pvp is to even attempt to compete?
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

MouldyCrow
02.11.2013 , 07:18 AM | #20
Pandemic won't play, we can't get 7 together at this stage.
Unsubbed! Voting against the APAC server closures - with my wallet.