Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

R.A.W Season 1

Weeeeee
02.25.2013 , 06:49 AM | #181
Quote: Originally Posted by Scorpiooooo View Post
Twitch? twitch.tv/scorpio0412
Lol yeah that's what I meant. Much Appreciated.
Chief
<Core OG>

Rank #1 PVP Guild of Bastion

Kooziejr
02.25.2013 , 06:55 AM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by MouldyCrow View Post
Seriously? The tournament had 7 teams and needed 8, for like 2 weeks! We put together a team and people cry about what guild tag people in it have. Seriously, go f@$k yourselves if you're butthurt about it.

Would it make you all feel better if Goldmoon rocked on with a ZK guild tag? Cattaa could go back to Liege, I could go back to Big Stinky or even further back into Dark Immunity where Raken and I were in the same guild before he joined Midian. Then we could call ourselves a PuG and people crying might be happy and ****. Raken has toons in our guild, was available and Cattaa normally plays Basketball mondays. We have bugger all reserves unless you count Pink who helps us sometimes. Instead of making insinuations about our composition you could have asked us and we'd have been straight up about it.

Sorry I didn't realise we were playing for sheepstations or anything. Sif Core or Ewok isn't going to win anyway, why cry about Pandemic, jeez. Don't see any thread about Luc playing for Core on here, because nobody f#%ing cares - its a game.
Would it be too late for Big Stinky to submit a team... I didn't bother to get the boys back because I just assumed we would have won it anyways. Cheers, Koozie

Novarium
02.25.2013 , 03:39 PM | #183
Quote: Originally Posted by Kooziejr View Post
Would it be too late for Big Stinky to submit a team... I didn't bother to get the boys back because I just assumed we would have won it anyways. Cheers, Koozie
your boys are now my boys that's right they belong to me now
Officer <Pandemic> Elite PvE - Casual PvP
XaviŽr - 55 Assassin | Zachial - 55 Juggernaut - Tanks
Elsheeda - 55 Operative | Hextech - 55 Sorcerer - Heals
Iccarus-55Mara | Gretell-55Snipe | Zarna-55Merc | Jeramin-55PT - Dps

Obirayy
02.25.2013 , 04:16 PM | #184
How long til the replays are up? I want to see silber capping on us and for'tors stealth cap!

ZenomX
02.25.2013 , 04:28 PM | #185
I'd like to congratulate Pandemic and Ewok for winning last night. There were some great matches.

The second match between Pandemic and Wookie Leaks was intense. I was literally on the edge of my seat the whole match. I didn't get to play but I enjoyed watching.

The first match was close also until Partytrick dc'd which was a bummer. Even tho we were down on points we were fighting back and getting close to capping the south node.

Ewoks we will be bringing the fight with us next week, don't expect easy matches :P
Goonbŗg - Sith Assassin
<Wookie Leaks>

Scorpiooooo
02.25.2013 , 06:53 PM | #186
You can now view last nights games in HD on our YouTube page!

www.youtube.com/zer0pingtv

Thanks for all the support guys. We're two weeks in and getting better every night. All the feedback and support is much appreciated, hope you're enjoying it as much as we are!
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Luke's motivation to confront Vader wasn't to get a new belt.

MouldyCrow
02.26.2013 , 01:54 AM | #187
Quote: Originally Posted by Novarium View Post
your boys are now my boys that's right they belong to me now
Now now ladies, there's enough love to go around for everyone.
Unsubbed! Voting against the APAC server closures - with my wallet.

Novarium
02.26.2013 , 03:02 PM | #188
Quote: Originally Posted by MouldyCrow View Post
Now now ladies, there's enough love to go around for everyone.
I didint realise, that I left your cage open... My bad
Officer <Pandemic> Elite PvE - Casual PvP
XaviŽr - 55 Assassin | Zachial - 55 Juggernaut - Tanks
Elsheeda - 55 Operative | Hextech - 55 Sorcerer - Heals
Iccarus-55Mara | Gretell-55Snipe | Zarna-55Merc | Jeramin-55PT - Dps

Antiskeptic
02.27.2013 , 01:23 AM | #189
[QUOTE=Marcusftfw;5903687]
Quote: Originally Posted by Antiskeptic View Post
WHOOOT BACK BABYYYY.

Welcome back bro, come have a yarn sometime
mate not gonna lie, you tell me to come have a yarn sometime and you're never bloody around.
//

Scorpiooooo
02.27.2013 , 07:07 PM | #190
R.A.W Championships Tonight! More Round 2 action as STRIKE TEAM take on THE MOIST (Aka Legit) then BOSS play CORE (1).

See you all at 8:30PM AEDT!

www.zer0ping.com

Remember - if the chat bar is still wonky on the website, clear your cookies coz we (and by WE I mean Thyra) fixed it!
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Luke's motivation to confront Vader wasn't to get a new belt.