Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

R.A.W Season 1

Obirayy
02.21.2013 , 02:33 PM | #141
like i said... fight to the death

ZenomX
02.21.2013 , 03:09 PM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by Catta View Post
This whole Raken playing for PANDEMIC thing is actually ridiculous. He joined our guild when we absorbed the guild Dominion to join our ranks for PvE, however as he had just had his PT accepted into Midian's A team at the time, he didn't want to ditch his guild tag. Now that Midian are not queueing for the tourney, Raken signed up to PANDEMIC's roster. As Xav stated, I normally play basketball on mondays so was unable to make the assigned games, and therefore did not sign up to play. This is the reason I didnt play on Monday, and as my game was cancelled, I was sitting on the fleet, eagerly watching the stream.

To this butthurt Wookie Leaks player, who has remained Anon, quit the hating. We lost, you lost, and you're just making it look as though you're making an excuse just incase you lose the game against us, making you the worst team in the tournament. Stop giving your guild a bad name and go qq elsewhere.

Looking forward to hopefully making an appearance in some upcoming games, and watching some more exciting games from you other guys
I am far from butthurt. We saw something that didn't look right. Some conclusions were drawn (not just by me). Then when the opportunity arose I brought it up on the forum. You and your guild leader seem to be the butthurt ones with the defensive replies. If your guild has nothing to hide just say "we had him for this reason..." it was a legitimate concern that more then one person had on the night. By coming back with attacks you just made yourselves look bad.

So get off your high horse and stop your ************.

See you on monday.

Novarium
02.21.2013 , 03:50 PM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by ZenomX View Post

EDIT: Oh and about Pandemic... I am curious why they subbed in a pro midian pvper while Cattaa was sitting on fleet doing nothing. Atleast Wookie Leaks is running a full guild group, I am sure we could have poached some pvpers from other guilds but that wouldn't be in the spirit of competition. I can understand if a "pug team" was needed to fill the 8th spot or if a guild simply didn't have the numbers. But this doesn't fit any of those categories.
Ummmm in case you missed it here id "your original post again!! I and every one else here can read the deliberate attempt to discredit us don't make some crap about just being curious and just asking a question.. that's a load of rubbish your accusations are clearly stated above and you just trying to deny your own accusations is just making you look like an idiot. you clearly state that wookie leaks would not do this. you clearly state the u think Raken is the better player. You clearly state that this is not in the spirit of competition. you state if it was a pug team.. all of those accusations come from your own keyboard.. Now that you have clearly not gotten your own facts straight your trying to back out and make us look like the unreasonable ones.. If you were just asking a question it would look something like this.

"Hey Pandemic, some of us were just curious as to why Raken is playing for you guys because we saw Cattaa just sitting on the fleet?"

Now any idiot can see the difference between "just a question" and a statement loaded with accusations.

Xavier - Educating people since Swtor launch 2011
Officer <Pandemic> Elite PvE - Casual PvP
XaviŽr - 55 Assassin | Zachial - 55 Juggernaut - Tanks
Elsheeda - 55 Operative | Hextech - 55 Sorcerer - Heals
Iccarus-55Mara | Gretell-55Snipe | Zarna-55Merc | Jeramin-55PT - Dps

ZenomX
02.21.2013 , 04:08 PM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by Novarium View Post
Ummmm in case you missed it here id "your original post again!! I and every one else here can read the deliberate attempt to discredit us don't make some crap about just being curious and just asking a question.. that's a load of rubbish your accusations are clearly stated above and you just trying to deny your own accusations is just making you look like an idiot. you clearly state that wookie leaks would not do this. you clearly state the u think Raken is the better player. You clearly state that this is not in the spirit of competition. you state if it was a pug team.. all of those accusations come from your own keyboard.. Now that you have clearly not gotten your own facts straight your trying to back out and make us look like the unreasonable ones.. If you were just asking a question it would look something like this.

"Hey Pandemic, some of us were just curious as to why Raken is playing for you guys because we saw Cattaa just sitting on the fleet?"

Now any idiot can see the difference between "just a question" and a statement loaded with accusations.

To start with I didn't know Raken was a member of your raiding team and is essentially a Pandemic member. In fact everyone I spoke to didn't know this. You cleared that up for me (and others) with your first post. It did look strange on the night to see a <midian> tag in a group of <pandemic>. So instead of getting on the attack again, look at the situation from the perspective of outsiders who don't know the situation in your guild. You should have got the commentator to make a comment on air that he is in fact a Pandemic member or mention in in the forum.

If you viewed my post as an accusations then I am sorry but that was not the intent. Assumptions were made (again not just be me) for the reasons Catta was out and Raken was in. I just laid out those assumptions. In hindsight I should have just asked the question with no assumptions.

Also I was not insinuating that Raken was a better pvper then Cattaa. I have no history with Cattaa in pvp so I have no opinion in that area. But seeing a <midian> tag in a warzone you automatically make the assumption they are no scrub. I was also told by others that Raken is a veteran pvper with alot of experience.

To answer cattaa's accusation that I only brought it up as an excuse if we lose to you that is just silly. Its hard for one person to carry a team in regular warzones, in ranked its impossible. If you beat us on the night its because you were the better team, plain and simple. I will happily shake your hand afterwards and say GG. I have told my guildies on a few occasions during the lead up to RAW that I would be happy if we just put in a good fight regardless of the result.

Oh its Goonbag btw, so you know I am not hiding behind some anon forum name.

blameitonthe
02.21.2013 , 04:14 PM | #145
Quote: Originally Posted by Novarium View Post

Can you ladies stop picking out each others ****** quotes and remarks that you both make and settle this actually in the warzone. As much as it is entertaining watching you all trying to outdo one another in the "You said, She said, that monkey over there said" crap, this does not matter until we actually get into the warzone. At the end of all of this I just want a damn fun game. PANDEMIC and Wookie Leaks have always had their...let's just call it "Rivalry", although I actually get along with "some" of the pvpers from PANDEMIC.

In saying that, I hope you bring your A game on the night PANDEMIC. Because you will be dissapointed if you don't.

-Partytrick
BMO IS MY HOMIE.

Obirayy
02.21.2013 , 04:23 PM | #146
A warzone will not settle this, we need to have a fight to the death.

Also takyourmeds and jump were calling pandemic and wookie leaks and bunch of retarded ******* that couldn't win a normal warzone with their ranked team

blameitonthe
02.21.2013 , 04:32 PM | #147
Quote: Originally Posted by Obirayy View Post
A warzone will not settle this, we need to have a fight to the death.

Also takyourmeds and jump were calling pandemic and wookie leaks and bunch of retarded ******* that couldn't win a normal warzone with their ranked team
Obigayy, go takeyourmeds and jump off a cliff.
BMO IS MY HOMIE.

Sitholat
02.21.2013 , 04:35 PM | #148
Sometimes I like to get nekkid, cover myself in vaso and writhe around on my hardwood floors pretending to be a slug.
~ Pade ~

Novarium
02.21.2013 , 04:41 PM | #149
Quote: Originally Posted by ZenomX View Post
To start with I didn't know Raken was a member of your raiding team and is essentially a Pandemic member. In fact everyone I spoke to didn't know this. You cleared that up for me (and others) with your first post. It did look strange on the night to see a <midian> tag in a group of <pandemic>. So instead of getting on the attack again, look at the situation from the perspective of outsiders who don't know the situation in your guild. You should have got the commentator to make a comment on air that he is in fact a Pandemic member or mention in in the forum.

If you viewed my post as an accusations then I am sorry but that was not the intent. Assumptions were made (again not just be me) for the reasons Catta was out and Raken was in. I just laid out those assumptions. In hindsight I should have just asked the question with no assumptions.

Also I was not insinuating that Raken was a better pvper then Cattaa. I have no history with Cattaa in pvp so I have no opinion in that area. But seeing a <midian> tag in a warzone you automatically make the assumption they are no scrub. I was also told by others that Raken is a veteran pvper with alot of experience.

To answer cattaa's accusation that I only brought it up as an excuse if we lose to you that is just silly. Its hard for one person to carry a team in regular warzones, in ranked its impossible. If you beat us on the night its because you were the better team, plain and simple. I will happily shake your hand afterwards and say GG. I have told my guildies on a few occasions during the lead up to RAW that I would be happy if we just put in a good fight regardless of the result.

Oh its Goonbag btw, so you know I am not hiding behind some anon forum name.
Thank you Goonbag, I am glad we could come to an understanding and a resolution here, As imperials we should stick together to kill those pub's. AS to Partytrick we will settle this Rivalry on Monday night looking forward to it!
Officer <Pandemic> Elite PvE - Casual PvP
XaviŽr - 55 Assassin | Zachial - 55 Juggernaut - Tanks
Elsheeda - 55 Operative | Hextech - 55 Sorcerer - Heals
Iccarus-55Mara | Gretell-55Snipe | Zarna-55Merc | Jeramin-55PT - Dps

blameitonthe
02.21.2013 , 04:47 PM | #150
Quote: Originally Posted by novarium View Post
thank you goonbag, i am glad we could come to an understanding and a resolution here, as imperials we should stick together to kill those pub's. As to partytrick we will settle this rivalry on monday night looking forward to it!
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh hhhhh
BMO IS MY HOMIE.