Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

R.A.W Season 1

Themistaa
02.20.2013 , 03:48 AM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by D_anger View Post
I really dislike how you gave our gameplan away Meds, my constant deaths would be awesome as a scoundrel meaning i could turn up anywhere next.
Kaelus, the number one place you are going to be turning up is in the graveyard. Get ready fella.

I also have a feeling that oppsnotdead will just be oppsdead and Madanmax will just be taking mad doses of panamax . And that Sarath guy is prolly not going to be able to queue cos he will be busy running back from being dead in ilum.

Its game over for Strike team - i give you 666-1 odds of coming away with a win tomorrow. Maybe Azaeliab can supply some flowers for your funerals.
Takyourmeds <Core>

Obirayy
02.20.2013 , 03:58 AM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by geaghan View Post
I have this hazy memory of them winning the last one quite easily.

I hate midian as much as the next guy, but when everyone starts calling them out they seem to forget that they are the best pvp guild on this server. Seems strange...
Brroooo. They aren't even turning up because they are too scared to play for fun and have a chance at losing.

Imagine if Anthony mundine won the championship belt and then stopped fighting... Everyone else would be burning that they don't have a chance of beating his ***.

They deserved to be called out and ill keep doing it.

They are like pretend elitist that just want to keep their image
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

Obirayy
02.20.2013 , 04:01 AM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Themistaa View Post
Kaelus, the number one place you are going to be turning up is in the graveyard. Get ready fella.

I also have a feeling that oppsnotdead will just be oppsdead and Madanmax will just be taking mad doses of panamax . And that Sarath guy is prolly not going to be able to queue cos he will be busy running back from being dead in ilum.

Its game over for Strike team - i give you 666-1 odds of coming away with a win tomorrow. Maybe Azaeliab can supply some flowers for your funerals.
Lol Sarah can't sub. Well at least that's what he told me

<Two Girls One Cup>

D_anger
02.20.2013 , 04:16 AM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Obirayy View Post
Lol Sarah can't sub. Well at least that's what he told me
correct obi, sarath is so noob, he isnt even subbed.

aze is too far away to bring flowers, i was hoping you would be there meds to give my eulogy.

Seriously tho, Tank Guards & DPS Shadows and VGs contact me for week 2 spot
Kaelus the Incidental GM
REFUND EXPECTED

Tom_the_Narwhal
02.20.2013 , 04:27 AM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by geaghan View Post
I have this hazy memory of them winning the last one quite easily.

I hate midian as much as the next guy, but when everyone starts calling them out they seem to forget that they are the best pvp guild on this server. Seems strange...
Last tournament there wasn't a guild that had a core team as strong as Core's, so it was easy to see who would win. Core Vs Midian would actually be a good game to watch.
Tomthenarwhal
Ihaveabiggun Issues Cicolluis Tomthenarwhal
Fioria Fanta-Pants
Gm of <Legit>

Scorpiooooo
02.20.2013 , 04:28 AM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by Discoteck View Post
I don't mean to take the spot light from Meds here, i do know how much he craves constant attention. However i was wondering if i would be able to push back the second game tomorrow by 15 minutes cause i have a dinner with my cousin that i wasn't informed about. I talked to Boss and they said it should be fine.

Also tinks if your reading this i would have texted you earlier but i have a new phone and no numbers so i hope you read this.
Not a problem!

Stream will still kick off at 8:30, but we'll hold off Game 1 till 8:45

:-)
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Luke's motivation to confront Vader wasn't to get a new belt.

Jumpchan
02.20.2013 , 05:25 AM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by Tom_the_Narwhal View Post
Last tournament there wasn't a guild that had a core team as strong as Core's, so it was easy to see who would win. Core Vs Midian would actually be a good game to watch.
they're actually quite boring tbh to play in anyway, got to the point were i only played because of commitment
Jump
/avoid

Roastmouse
02.20.2013 , 05:41 AM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by Obirayy View Post
Not gonna lie, this Midian not getting a team is BS. From what I'm hearing it is that their rating is so important to them that they would rather not play than to get 1 replacement player... I heard ward couldn't make it so there isn't going to be a Midian team in the RAW comp. can someone confirm this? Or can a Midian player please reply with other excuses as to why you couldn't get a team? I'm sure you can get a team together to beat a fair few of the guilds in the comp
To repeat on my previous post: Midian appears to be largely inactive atm in terms of pvp. Since 1.7 whenever I log on there are rarely more than 4 members online.

Obiray my rating is 1400 on my mara and 1050 on my sent, don't think I'm gonna get far with my epeen there

Many of us remaining are (and have always been) keen to play. My sent is already playing for core 2 and I know raken played for pandemic on monday.

EDIT: can't speak for jump apparently

Obirayy
02.20.2013 , 06:34 AM | #109
well if midian are quitting then im gonna quit as well.

im not gonna play anymore

<Two Girls One Cup>

Bobcowww
02.20.2013 , 06:42 AM | #110
Well the last few pages of Swash and Meds were quite entertaining to read, tournaments wouldn't be the same without a bit of trash talk. Our team's definitely feeling confident going into tomorrow, hopefully not overconfident.
I too am dissapointed about Midian not being able to enter, I'm not gonna call them out for it though since I know they don't actually have a RWZ team anymore. Hopefully with a server merge or something Midian will make a comeback, there will be a huge amount of talent available to recruit from. Hopefully it will be done by season 2, will definitely make for an exciting tournament.
<THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER>
Game is Hard