Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

VIP area

Benets
02.04.2013 , 07:39 PM | #1
I bought the vip area access and there's nothing to do there, nor any new or cool item to buy there. Exclusive for those who have access. I spent 1 million on something that have no use. I want my creds back, so i can use with other suless things.
- "Do or do not, there's no try" -
Benets
aka
Mxyzptlk

MikeTheDuke
02.04.2013 , 07:51 PM | #2
I would like more stuff available in the VIP section. Something that isn't in available in the normal fleet. Even duplicating the GTN, just to help with some of the graphical lag that happens when there are SO many people around them on fleet. Some addition stims, available there, it wouldn't take much. But it is an expensive speeder.
I post about Star Wars on my blog. Check it out
http://xnagamedeveloper.wordpress.co...ory/star-wars/
MikeDodgers @YouTube

thomasbaxter
02.05.2013 , 05:45 AM | #3
I want a diving board to make my suicides from there more enjoyable (as I can't be assed waiting on the elevator)

Benets
02.05.2013 , 10:57 AM | #4
Should have something, but it dont. It's a completly waste of credits, plus it's a deceptive advertising when you got the special edition, that allows you vip section. So what? allows you to enter a empty room.

It's a dumb money sink hole. If had better things to do there. But there's not. Vendors with lower price for pvp gear, and pve gear and materials. Exclusive items (stims, med pacs, expertise boosts)

Conversation in the vip area should give you double affection with the companion.

If you have the vip area the companions could work faster, like 10 - 20% faster.

You can think a lot of ways to improve it but they do not care at all.
- "Do or do not, there's no try" -
Benets
aka
Mxyzptlk

Angror
02.05.2013 , 11:15 AM | #5
I thought that there was a vendor in the vip area that sold a speeder and some other gear that was unavailible elsewhere?

So much has changed its hard to keep track anymore.
Im part of Generation X the generation that was supose to wreck it all. Sure glad thats where i am instead of Generation Y - as in Why cant i just have that without doing anything for it.

Osodvus
02.05.2013 , 03:05 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Benets View Post
I bought the vip area access and there's nothing to do there, nor any new or cool item to buy there. Exclusive for those who have access. I spent 1 million on something that have no use. I want my creds back, so i can use with other suless things.

The original intent was to have an exclusive area for CE's and wristband owners. Unfortunately BW never got around to doing anything with it outside of installing the CE and a couple of other generic vendors. None of the vendors have been updated or given added items (which BW stated they would do over time).

Now it's just a complete waste of credits to buy the wristband and CE owner's got shafted without lube regarding their special vendor. Why add items for virtual currency for a select few when you can toss those same items on the cartel market with a larger market and earn real world revenue?

IMHO, they should remove that wristband from the game. I'm a CE owner and I can't remember the last time I actually went up there for anything.
Went outside yesterday, graphics were awesome but gameplay sucked.
RIP OPOD . 12/1/11

nattodaisuki
02.05.2013 , 05:20 PM | #7
You should have asked in General Chat before you purchased the wristband

Digital Upgrade pack and the CE comes with the wristband free.

It would be nice to have that area closed to all speeders (dismount as soon as you get off the elevators) and have a Cargo Hold Access, a Galactic Trade Market terminal, a Modification Station, and the Crew Skill Trade Vendor all in the same area in close proximity to each other.

That way, I can craft in peace without having 8 year old kiddies jumping in back of you trying to annoy you, Giant speeder blocking things on purpose, or circling wildy around you
My slightly over-spec Rig, built specifically for Swtor: Core i7 3820 OC'ed @4.6GHz / MSI X79A-GD65 Mobo / Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866MHz 8GB x8 / Four 120GB 6Gb/s SSD in RAID0 / nVidia GTX Titan / Enermax Platimax 1200 watt PSU / 3 Acer HN274Hbmiiid 3D Compatible 27inch monitors. CPU and the GTX Titan are custom water-cooled.