Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Racial Customization

Ashenic
02.04.2013 , 02:18 PM | #1
I was wondering, if you unlock a race through the Legacy system, will every customization option for that race be completely available for whatever class/faction you want to play with?

For example, Human Troopers have the tattoo option and Human Bounty Hunters have their face paint. If I unlock Humans through Legacy, will I be able to roll a Human Jedi with tattoo/face paint options? This applies to Cyborgs too, how some of their cybernetics is only available for a specific class/faction.

Thanks!
I am imagination.
I can see what the eyes cannot see.
I can hear what the ears cannot hear.
I can feel what the heart cannot feel.

OwenP
02.04.2013 , 04:10 PM | #2
Not sure about Human or Cyborg customisation, but when you unlock a Republic Zabrak, for example, you get the options for both the Rep and Imp Zabrak colours and tattoos available for either faction, so you can create a red-coloured Trooper or a brown/tan tatt Sith Warrior.

Haven't unlocked any Humans or Cyborgs so can't say if this works for them, sorry.
He's no good to me dead

Tatile
02.04.2013 , 04:19 PM | #3
Cyborgs get access to all the cybernetics, regardless of faction or class bias. It's quite nice, but the Sith and Imperial Agent cybernetics are still my favourites

Not sure on human as I don't have one at 50 and not really fond of them.

Ithilwen
02.04.2013 , 04:20 PM | #4
Humans are already available to each class, what you're refering to seems to be customisation aspects that are/maybe only specific to cirtain classes...

I haven't unlocked any races yet so I don't know, sorry
Valkarah - Valania - Santiel
Dramorion - Onai - Ostana

Skodan
02.04.2013 , 05:40 PM | #5
with a human unlock, no, you will not be able to use bounty hunter or trooper face paint stuff on any other class besides the class it is designed for. which imo is bologna.

also if you unlock the zabrak, you can't mix and match republic zabrak with empire zabrak features, you can make a republic zabrak empire class or an empire zabrak republic class, but you cannot take for example the horns from one and the tattoos from the other
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds