Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

February the +10th Datacron Event! (Imp Side Sever Event)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands
February the +10th Datacron Event! (Imp Side Sever Event)

blinkwise
02.04.2013 , 10:36 AM | #1
Hello Everyone,

For the past two months the new TORWars guild on the imp side has been running a +10 datacron event for our new 50s on the 10th of every month. This month we would like to open this up to the entire sever in order to build some community with everyone.

I know there is another +10 datacron event scheduled for the 24th this month but as far as I can tell the guild hosting it is republic. I could be wrong and if I am I would like to apologize if this steps on any toes. However we will be doing this on the 10th of every month as interest remains and would like to get as many people their +10 datacron as possible.

Please visit our guild site at www.torwarsguild.com or follow this link to see our official post on this event. I will also copy the post's content below as well for your convenience.

If you already happen to have an account with engin we would also like to encourage you to sign up on our events calendar located on the left hand side of our page so we can gauge interest in this event.

I look forward to meeting new people each month and encourage everyone to come from any guild.

Hit the spoiler link to view a copy of the news post from our website:

Spoiler

Post any questions you have below and I will try and keep tabs on this post as best I can

Thanks everyone,
-Roari

ObscureKnight
02.04.2013 , 11:16 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by blinkwise View Post
Hello Everyone,
I know there is another +10 datacron event scheduled for the 24th this month but as far as I can tell the guild hosting it is republic. I could be wrong and if I am I would like to apologize if this steps on any toes. However we will be doing this on the 10th of every month as interest remains and would like to get as many people their +10 datacron as possible.
Universal Truth is doing it on the 24th an you are correct it is on the republic side.

Note: No toes were stepped on in this PSA.
Shadowkeeper

Nevarun
02.05.2013 , 10:01 AM | #3
Old Timers Guild is also hosting one on the 24th for the Empire side your can find the post here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=584984

So you wouldn't be interfering with our plans either, glad to see some more guilds stepping up to help poeple get their +10's.

Ninetailedchakra
02.05.2013 , 10:49 AM | #4
great idea! I'll see you guys there on both days

Ninetailedchakra
02.10.2013 , 06:41 PM | #5
10/10!! This took less than a few minutes for them to pull me up. Great job guys seriously. Fast and efficient!!

-Yaki-niku

blinkwise
02.11.2013 , 07:46 AM | #6
Thank you to everyone who joined us! It was a huge success.

We had a few people getting the strange error "you need more experience" when trying to get the blue crystal (they were lvl 50) but other then that it went rather smoothly. We had to rotate people in and out of a 24 full ops team to get people in and still got everyone done in under and hour.

I encourage anyone who couldn't make it to check out the event going on the 24th hosted by The Old Timer's guild here http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=584984.

Anyone else see you next month for our March the +10th datacron run!

Thanks again to everyone who helped make this a success.

blinkwise
03.07.2013 , 02:53 PM | #7
Its that time of the month again and TORWars Guild would like to invite anyone and everyone to attend this month's run

Nitsub
03.10.2013 , 04:14 PM | #8
Are you guys still doing this tonight?