Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Credit boxes statistics.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Credit boxes statistics.

Grommii
02.04.2013 , 07:32 AM | #1
Hi all.
I’d like to know the mechanic behind the Credit boxes/cases. I can’t find any information, so the questions are:
1. How much money can be in a XX lvl credit box? It means min, max and average values.
2. Does it depends on a lvl only?
3. Can there be hidden “crits” and “fails”?
4. What is dependency of small/medium/large boxes? Like medium gives you X times more.

The best result for answers is to figure out the exact formula for the sum of money each box/case can have.

So I just started this spreadsheet to collect stats of what can you get from those boxes:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...0E&usp=sharing

Everyone can help to fill it further. Maybe if the data will be big enough we can understand how it works.

Darevsool
02.04.2013 , 07:47 AM | #2
There may be an min-max range for each level, but I doubt there is a formula. As far as I know it's all based on a random number generator.

Grommii
02.04.2013 , 09:14 AM | #3
Yes, sure, but it is also have boundaries, that i'd like to know.

psandak
02.04.2013 , 09:39 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Grommii View Post
Yes, sure, but it is also have boundaries, that i'd like to know.
Don't hold your breath. BioWare is not likely to give out that information. And since it would take thousands of data points (i.e. someone or a group of someones running around planet just gathering boxes and running lockbox missions) for a decent sample it is not likely that anyone would take the time...

That is unless you are volunteering

wainot-keel
02.04.2013 , 11:02 AM | #5
Sometimes you lose money, sometimes you earn some, but leaning to the winning side.

Since I'm lazy and I wanted to know if I was actually getting any money, once I emptied the bank account from one of my slicers (which i don't play aside from crafting on the fleet) with only the lockboxes running as for whatever income left. At first there was a couple of lockboxes missions I couldn't run after I got the money from those "first" , but a couple of days later, money started raising and I could choose any lockbox mission. Admittedly, very slowly

But the thing is, the money from those lockboxes is not what they are really about. Profit comes from the discovery missions you get when they crit. The way I see it, the lockboxes missions are a "free" roll for them. That's all. All you have to do is bother running them over and over.