Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP in SWTOR is not just broken but it's gamebreaking and unplayable

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
PvP in SWTOR is not just broken but it's gamebreaking and unplayable

Choffware
02.04.2013 , 09:27 AM | #11
I don't see any of this either. I'm on the Harbinger and all I do is single que wz and I do it for about 3 hours a night. I'm on the east coast and I think my server is west coast, and I'm on at 7pm west coast time so I think that's peak hours. This might be server specific? or is it your system? can you post your specs? What is your ISP?
Mantorin 55 Marauder || Choff lvl 55 Merc || Chof lvl 51 Sorc

TUXs
02.04.2013 , 10:09 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Hadyn View Post
I agree,

I'm on Pot5 and I don't see any of this either. I've never had more than 5% of the issues you're describing.
I too am on Pot5, it happens. It didn't start happening to "me" until this weekend, but it has been happening since launch to people.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

TUXs
02.04.2013 , 10:11 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Choffware View Post
I don't see any of this either. I'm on the Harbinger and all I do is single que wz and I do it for about 3 hours a night. I'm on the east coast and I think my server is west coast, and I'm on at 7pm west coast time so I think that's peak hours. This might be server specific? or is it your system? can you post your specs? What is your ISP?
Maybe you're just lucky. I'd bet that people you have played with, unknowingly to you, have had this problem. When you PvP with a group of people and are able to chat back and forth, you realize how much it happens.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Spoletta
02.04.2013 , 10:14 AM | #14
Never witnessed any of this sorry.
GCD bug occurs at times in pve on my vanguard, but never in pvp.