Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Biochem stim crit return amount?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Biochem stim crit return amount?

Kindran
02.04.2013 , 03:22 AM | #1
Hey guys I was just wondering why I am only receiving 4 stims when I crit instead of 6? I thought that crits doubled what was received on craft so that should be from 3 stims to 6, or is there a reason why a crit only gives 1 extra stim?

When crafting armorings/mods/enhancements you are granted 1 extra on a crit, but that 1 extra is double what you receive beforehand. Since rakata stims are the last tier to be reusable (unless they changed their minds) shouldn't crits give back 6 stims to be more inline with the other crafting skills?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death's demise shall arise when Life's creation nullifies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kindran <Carnage Gaming> (The Shadowlands)

wainot-keel
02.04.2013 , 10:29 AM | #2
You're talking specifically about the exotech ones. All the other stims and adrenals will give you double too.

I don't know, but perhaps the crit all it does is add one. Period. In one case (armorings and mods) is twice as much, on others less. If I remember the wording correctly, they said crit crafting that kind of thing would result in "an extra item." So technically everything is working as intended

But I get what you're saying. Crits on armorings, hilts, etc are by far the best to be had. Crits onother stuff, not so much.

I think with crafting in general, will be a "wait and see" when they realease RotHC. They haven't said a single word about it yet.