Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Is there any hope for elitism on TOFN?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Is there any hope for elitism on TOFN?

Shandellon's Avatar


Shandellon
02.04.2013 , 09:34 AM | #21
Nothing changed, same attitude Ahto City server hated him. Douche since 2011
Cyntia - Sage Hp - Gunsliger Dps
<Not Good Enough>/<FriendlyFire> @ ToFN

elitegerike's Avatar


elitegerike
02.04.2013 , 09:42 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Shandellon View Post
Nothing changed, same attitude Ahto City server hated him. Douche since 2011
and this


Ashiboy how does it feel ? Being retarded n1 in every server
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KB7x...ature=youtu.be
2.2 rage mara pvp vid Gerikke
DRAMA
www.twitch.tv/Gerikke24 arena streams!

Tomppa's Avatar


Tomppa
02.04.2013 , 10:01 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by elitegerike View Post
and this


Ashiboy how does it feel ? Being retarded n1 in every server
i love you smashking (no h omo)

Chabodeux's Avatar


Chabodeux
02.04.2013 , 10:06 AM | #24
Typical. The lambs join forces and they start to feel safe enough to encounter the BIG BAD WOLF. Too bad, it always ends the same way...like 2 days ago on dromund kaas, isnt that right ACE? And slider, for gods sake, you didnt even dare to show up. Of course after hearing that KRB managed to do exactly 0 dmg in our duel, it could be considered a sign of brain activity. Then we all realise, that we are talking about YOU, captain braindead.

Im amazed, how this all 21th century democracy madness corrupted your already broken mind. Just becouse you gather friends and start to talk trash, it wont make it true. Your opinion isnt something objective, it just gives an insight into YOUR intellect. Keep this mind, before you go on a rampage in the future.

I agree with Faiar, this little outburst ended rather quickly. I would like to enjoy the benefits of good old elitism, but as multiple ppl stated already, the playfield is too small to create something like that. There are like 15 of us left at best, and well even if i gather them, who would we face?

But HEY! At least this topic gets me some fame. You can hate me as much as you want, it will only sweeten your failure, when we meet on the field. Even the thought warms my heart

FateIsInexorable's Avatar


FateIsInexorable
02.04.2013 , 10:11 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Chabodeux View Post
Typical. The lambs join forces and they start to feel safe enough to encounter the BIG BAD WOLF. Too bad, it always ends the same way...like 2 days ago on dromund kaas, isnt that right ACE? And slider, for gods sake, you didnt even dare to show up. Of course after hearing that KRB managed to do exactly 0 dmg in our duel, it could be considered a sign of brain activity. Then we all realise, that we are talking about YOU, captain braindead.

Im amazed, how this all 21th century democracy madness corrupted your already broken mind. Just becouse you gather friends and start to talk trash, it wont make it true. Your opinion isnt something objective, it just gives an insight into YOUR intellect. Keep this mind, before you go on a rampage in the future.

I agree with Faiar, this little outburst ended rather quickly. I would like to enjoy the benefits of good old elitism, but as multiple ppl stated already, the playfield is too small to create something like that. There are like 15 of us left at best, and well even if i gather them, who would we face?

But HEY! At least this topic gets me some fame. You can hate me as much as you want, it will only sweeten your failure, when we meet on the field. Even the thought warms my heart
"of us"

What terrible baddies with an inflated sense of how good they are?
Ma'tt - Vanguard -ToFN
Fa'te - PT - ToFN
DRAMA
http://www.twitch.tv/mattcv

Markisha's Avatar


Markisha
02.04.2013 , 10:34 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Chabodeux View Post
Typical. The lambs join forces and they start to feel safe enough to encounter the BIG BAD WOLF. Too bad, it always ends the same way...like 2 days ago on dromund kaas, isnt that right ACE? And slider, for gods sake, you didnt even dare to show up. Of course after hearing that KRB managed to do exactly 0 dmg in our duel, it could be considered a sign of brain activity. Then we all realise, that we are talking about YOU, captain braindead.

Im amazed, how this all 21th century democracy madness corrupted your already broken mind. Just becouse you gather friends and start to talk trash, it wont make it true. Your opinion isnt something objective, it just gives an insight into YOUR intellect. Keep this mind, before you go on a rampage in the future.

I agree with Faiar, this little outburst ended rather quickly. I would like to enjoy the benefits of good old elitism, but as multiple ppl stated already, the playfield is too small to create something like that. There are like 15 of us left at best, and well even if i gather them, who would we face?

But HEY! At least this topic gets me some fame. You can hate me as much as you want, it will only sweeten your failure, when we meet on the field. Even the thought warms my heart
can I duel you?
The Gragole legacy
Most amazing player world
Gragole - Sirmarkisha - Njok - Wwhewlpw - Bica

Donalj's Avatar


Donalj
02.04.2013 , 10:40 AM | #27
He's the hero ToFN deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hate him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Our Dark Knight.

Masarko's Avatar


Masarko
02.04.2013 , 10:55 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
There is a sense of truth in his OP, really. But if you would gather only the very best of the server.. nobody else would even stand a chance.
Considering how WN and ACE listed themself on that thread, im scared
Iam Dog / Bishwhet
Passive Aggressive / Tilt Police

vladllen's Avatar


vladllen
02.04.2013 , 11:18 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Markisha View Post
can I duel you?
get in line

Evolixe's Avatar


Evolixe
02.04.2013 , 11:43 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Masarko View Post
Considering how WN and ACE listed themself on that thread, im scared
What thread? What do you mean?
Evolixe Twitch Exilove