Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is there any hope for elitism on TOFN?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Is there any hope for elitism on TOFN?

Noxillious
02.27.2013 , 12:06 PM | #91
best in the WORLD
Jovanna- marauder
Impulse
BalkanForce

Imbik
02.27.2013 , 03:15 PM | #92
We're all the best.
Palino TOFN

Chabodeux
02.27.2013 , 06:27 PM | #93
First of all i would like to thank you!

Lets talk about facts... So you came up with a scene, which is like 30% of the movie, when you are getting healed and you randomly target people and interrupt them, what was the purpose of this clip? YOu wanted to proove that you are good at clicking? Well done, we are in deed convienced.
Then you fought some **** and a sentinel in a voidstar. You are on low hp and you smartly vanish, then what? YOU CANT *********** RUN STRAIGHT to the hp buff. YOu are drooling around and it takes you 3 second to realize what would be the right move...
And at last you FACE THE BIG BAD WOLF. SOME RANDOM BACKPEDALLER GUNNERY COMMANDO. AND HELL YEAH ! YOU WON! AS a marauder you killed a GUNNERY COMMANDO!!!!!!!! Please do apply to the CIA, humanity NEEDS MAN LIKE YOU!

Also im sure all the vanguards and pyros are dieing to know how to be UNPREDICTABLE and CREATIVE as a vanguard. I know your brain can only contain small amount of information at once (like the location of button 1,2 and S) but please DO TRY!

P.S. Stood out? really? You see there are ppl who matter and ppl who dont. Random idiotic ****s like you sadly fall to the latter category

tonooo
02.27.2013 , 07:19 PM | #94
It is impressive that you beat keyboard turner 1vs1. And that commado 1vs1 awesome!
You are truly the best marauder in the world.

Bonsaikitten
02.27.2013 , 07:22 PM | #95
Is there any hope for beautiful male friendships on TOFN?

NrDLeipe
02.28.2013 , 04:35 AM | #96
some of you need to get laid fast, your taking this game way 2 serious
The wrath of the empire knows no bounds

Slaybred
02.28.2013 , 04:46 AM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by NrDLeipe View Post
some of you need to get laid fast, your taking this game way 2 serious
/superflex

Slaybred
02.28.2013 , 04:48 AM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by Bonsaikitten View Post
/blush

vladllen
02.28.2013 , 06:58 AM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by Bonsaikitten View Post
bru i luv u
depite that u r ugly as hell

Chabodeux
03.05.2013 , 07:46 PM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by Gorgzen View Post
Ashwraith the guy who kept being **** on by me, then I come back 4 months later, he's barely caught up to 70% of my skill back then with a class even easier than marauders.

Then he flames me like he thinks im in that Frankbooths pvp film and calls me bad, even when i'm not in it. Nice joke bro. Stay mad

Ashwraith you were uncreative and predictable. There were a few good players on republic, but you never stood out.

I just find it funny how 5 months ago I didn't see anybody but me taking the piss because I was the best marauder in the world. Now everybody is doing it like it means nothing, I'm glad some of you guys caught up to the few of us who were actually good 7 months ago, congrats.

You guys are *effin pathetic, you've been playing for this long and you're fighting on the forums like this game means anything now, when there's what 5 good players and you've had over a year to learn the game.

/////Dariann
Actually my trusty padawan noticed a few more epic moves. Sadly i didn ve the stomach to wath it closely in the first time.
YOU INTERRUPT YOUR OWN MASTERSTRIKE ... SPAM MORE BUTTONS AT ONCE PLEASE
YOU ATE a FULL DOUBLE MASTERSTRIKE...What about vanish or awe? Guess its too much to ask for
In the voidstar scene you eat the masterstrike again...whats up bro, 7 months ago people were that good that they just ate damaged and hoped for heals?