Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is there any hope for elitism on TOFN?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Is there any hope for elitism on TOFN?

Chabodeux
02.03.2013 , 06:37 PM | #1
First of all, let me introduce myself. Most of you probably know me as Ashwraith or Abomination, but lately i have been playing in the empire as Primedouche or Primeval. Im a 7 season, twice rank2, wow hero, considering myself the very best on our precious server.

Free to play increased the number of teams playing rankeds, but the truth is that there isnt a single hardcore pvp guild out there. What choice a player like myself have?To join impulse and play with "Fallen inlovewithbuttonS talker"? Or perhaps i could join ACE and cherish of the company of Lord Slider, the lord of notinterruptinglikeever....
There were times when these people were considered beyond bad. That has changed! It changed becouse the few of us left standing, are scattered.
I call for an union! Lets create a guild. A small one, with those who are worthy. To show these people that they are bad, and you need more than 100 iq to be considered skilled.

Thats it, the people who i would consider decent, and their name popped right now are: Yesyesgood,Xzarnyan,Larsson,Armagenn,Feta,Zeliniov , maybe the three brothers (AXW,Haye, buffme), Whasp, Brilliant,easyway. The list isnt a full one, its just here to show that i dont like trash...

I do not honestly believe this thread will bear fruits. In that case im retiring from rankeds till the expansion. Maybe that will bring back some of my wow buddies... In case this plays out otherwise. feel free to contact me or take the initiative to make things happen.

Peace, love and muscles... oh wait... Die in a f...ing moonfire!

Banezza
02.03.2013 , 06:44 PM | #2
YESSS!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS!!!!!!!

GOOOOD!!!

/support
Sanja'Tigrica
YesYes-good
Mostly HarmlessToFN EU

Evolixe
02.03.2013 , 06:55 PM | #3
Then there is no more competition. No fun.
Evolixe Twitch Exilove

KalElc
02.03.2013 , 07:18 PM | #4
Good luck on forming your Dream team, * no sarcasm by the way*
Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Harbinger
Skyrush (Marauder) / Sky'lash (Mercenary)
Sky'ventress (Sentinel)(Marauder)

tonooo
02.03.2013 , 07:23 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Chabodeux View Post
you need more than 100 iq to be considered skilled.
Well you got high standards. Over 70% of my countrymen get over that.
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
Then there is no more competition. No fun.
These are only words. Of course not this team will succeed any better than FUBAR or MVPs. Guy made this thread only becouse he got owned in nwz by teams what he mentioned in op and thinks he can beat them if he will find like-minded players to join him. Admirable but mistaken.

You should really go back WoW if you look for skilled players. There is no real competition in this game.

Chabodeux
02.03.2013 , 07:50 PM | #6
Project cancelled, sticking to white noise. Will try to build a team with this core. i might have misjudged the goals of the guild

AlphaInquisitor
02.03.2013 , 08:50 PM | #7
I have a better solution! Go back to WoW. Or go play GW2. Find your awesome "buddies". Play with them.
We're tired of your raging in warzones. Just... I don't know... Go play GW2 and leave us noobs here, we promise we won't follow you there.

Also. Trs is a better player then you. You're not the best. And you can argue this all you want but most people on the server know this is true. Even you probably know it in your deluded mind but you'll never admit it.
Rav
Meatbags
Not Good Enough
ToFN

Markisha
02.04.2013 , 12:11 AM | #8
lol you're the best? You're not the best on any of your chars so this kind of a fail thread
The Gragole legacy
Most amazing player world
Gragole - Sirmarkisha - Njok - Wwhewlpw - Bica

Verill
02.04.2013 , 01:06 AM | #9
Hate Ash as much as you want... reasons are completely justified. But he is one of the best I've played with on Rep side

Verill - Sentinel - Coral - TOFN

faiaaar
02.04.2013 , 02:57 AM | #10
this 'project' lasted 1 hour and 13 mins, longer than i thought gj