Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crew skill legacy managment

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Crew skill legacy managment

Khevar
02.05.2013 , 03:51 PM | #11
A legacy cargo hold would be more valuable to me personally than every other legacy perk currently available.

Heck, I'd even spend Cartel Coins on it.

Do want!

Edit: Legacy crafting might be a bit more difficult. I'm trying to imagine how the UI would work. I have toons listing stuff on the gtn, so I'd need to check mailboxes, inventory of things recently crafted, etc. It would be great if such a thing could be worked out, but it seems it would be either super complex or not really useful.

Glower
02.06.2013 , 01:32 AM | #12
/signed
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

Djavo
02.06.2013 , 03:46 AM | #13
Great post !

Raansu
02.06.2013 , 05:35 AM | #14
For the love of God yes. I'm so tired of logging in and out all the time for crafting, it's so damn annoying.

HumanPirhana
02.06.2013 , 07:08 AM | #15
Hello, I'm an altoholic crafter, and I enthusiastically support this idea. Both ideas really, sending alt comps on missions from a legacy interface and legacy storage as well. Both would be godsends to my gaming experience.
Don't make me get all green perpendicular up in this beeotch.
Yeah.
I said it.

Sandrockster
08.23.2015 , 03:55 PM | #16
i rather see the crew skill use the legacy cargo holds then be able to run all crew from one toon

MSchuyler
08.25.2015 , 10:43 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Sandrockster View Post
i rather see the crew skill use the legacy cargo holds then be able to run all crew from one toon
Great necro, but as I understand it, at the time this thread was under active discussion, there was no legacy cargo hold, so basically BW implemented one when strongholds came out. Maybe they actually DO read these forums!
In America the young are always ready to give to those who are older than themselves the full benefits of their inexperience. -- Oscar Wilde