Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

CC immunity is OP

Cowflab
02.03.2013 , 12:44 AM | #21
OP makes a thread whining about CC immunity, right after making a different thread about the "gear gap" and how SWTOR should adopt a WoW-esque PvP model. I'm now convinced you're either a troll with too much time on your hands. Or a really, REALLY bad player. I'm leaning toward the latter of the 2.

Hexdoll
02.03.2013 , 01:04 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Cowflab View Post
OP makes a thread whining about CC immunity, right after making a different thread about the "gear gap" and how SWTOR should adopt a WoW-esque PvP model. I'm now convinced you're either a troll with too much time on your hands. Or a really, REALLY bad player. I'm leaning toward the latter of the 2.
At least I can't be charged with being a boot-lick sycophant some might not be able to do the same.

Cowflab
02.03.2013 , 01:34 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Hexdoll View Post
At least I can't be charged with being a boot-lick sycophant some might not be able to do the same.
If you're going to play the "witty, verbose troll" role, you might want to make sure that you use proper punctuation sweetheart...

Hexdoll
02.03.2013 , 02:19 AM | #24
If you're going to play the "witty, verbose troll" role, you might want to make sure that you use proper punctuation sweetheart...
It is a forum sugar muffins, not an academic thesis.

Zataos
02.03.2013 , 02:25 AM | #25
Hell, EVERY class needs 2 stun immunity skills.
The Chaoticas Legacy -The Shadowlands Server - (40k kills)
(Havaos Jug 50) (Devaos Sorc 50) (Vorhen BH 50) (Venaos Sin 50) (Xaos BH 50) (Zorgen Jug 50) (Zataos Mara 50) (Gwaraos BH 50) (Xenaos Mara 42) (Tavaos Sin 50) (Jenaos Snip 41) (Scaraos Op 27) (Ravaos Jug 31) (Xinaos Sorc 32) (Dreadaos - Jug 22)

bloopbleep
02.03.2013 , 08:40 AM | #26
Everyone, see this post and move along from the thread.

Siorac
02.03.2013 , 09:25 AM | #27
lets see when you can use a "hard stun" vs stun immunity

use stun when all things are true
CD is up
when opponents resolve is down
when no immunity is on opponent
when within 10m of opponent
when not stunned
when facing the direction of opponent

use stun immunity when all things are true
CD is up
not stunned
within 30m (only if leap activated)

and to add to that a break free and your stun defense is gone but stun immunity can not be stopped.

Yeah lets not dumb it down to "JUGGY SMASH" or anything.
Well, you can stun a Smash Juggy any time to your heart's content. Knockbacks, everything work on them immediately even after Charge if they do not have full Resolve.

And again, stun immunity is worth less than actually stunning someone. It doesn't stop your opponent from attacking you, from running away, from healing himself etc.

The only thing that is worth debating is whether Assassins should have both a 4 second hard stun and CC immunity via Force Shroud. Having both on a high damage, high burst class is a little too much.

WaywardOne
02.03.2013 , 10:01 AM | #28
No 1 character is killing another character in 4 seconds unless there is a monumental gear disparity. There is no 5k dps spec.

Cowflab
02.03.2013 , 11:27 AM | #29
It is a forum sugar muffins, not an academic thesis.
It's funny that you're saying this after you've already played the grammar card on a previous poster in this very thread... It doesn't feel very good when the shoe is on the other foot. Does it?

LastWizard
02.03.2013 , 11:29 AM | #30
BW needs to get rid of the troll posts.