Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

product code redemption

caveslug
12.13.2011 , 01:44 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by RoxyRenjen View Post
Please ensure you redeem a Product Registration Code on the account before choosing to add a subscription method.

We will get it in an email soon enough. NO PANICKING! lol
The panicking comes from how Origins is not showing we even ordered the game in account details.

But yes according the the FAQ they send out the codes on the 16, the code we got when we pre ordered was for early access.

Buba_Chonix
12.13.2011 , 01:48 PM | #12
All of the positives generated about this game up to now has been turned into a negative with this clusterf*ck of a launch in "one swift stroke"

....looking forward to "Titan" and D3 in the mean time.

epic fail EA/Biofail.

caveslug
12.13.2011 , 01:51 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Buba_Chonix View Post
All of the positives generated about this game up to now has been turned into a negative with this clusterf*ck of a launch in "one swift stroke"

....looking forward to "Titan" and D3 in the mean time.

epic fail EA/Biofail.
I would not go that far yet, I mean if after the 16th and people don't get there codes emailed then sure.

I think the problem now stems more from 3 different websites all linked together trying to do the same thing.

Renlotho
12.13.2011 , 01:52 PM | #14
So, since I can't get into regular customer service forum and its SOMEWHAT related to this thread I'm going to put my question in here. I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition through bestbuy and put in the early access code (har har) and I have just cancelled it taking the deposit price on the chin. I did this because I don't want to wait until the 20th (they are saying it could be later due to tight supplies ) to play. I'm wondering if I pre-order from Origin.com will I be able to preserve my place in the queue? Or have I messed things up by cancelling the CE? Honestly I don't want to give that much money for the in game trinkets anymore because I'm so fumed about this whole thing. So can I just order from Origin and put in the code on the 16th? Do I need to put in a new pre-order code and then the product code so they match? Anyone know? Sorry to pseudo hijack this thread but I have't been able to get into the main forums for 30 minutes and this situation is enraging me. Can anyone help?

To the OP, I sincerely hope your situation works out for you and no later than the 16th! You laid down money you deserve to get your product!!!

caveslug
12.13.2011 , 02:02 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Renlotho View Post
So, since I can't get into regular customer service forum and its SOMEWHAT related to this thread I'm going to put my question in here. I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition through bestbuy and put in the early access code (har har) and I have just cancelled it taking the deposit price on the chin. I did this because I don't want to wait until the 20th (they are saying it could be later due to tight supplies ) to play. I'm wondering if I pre-order from Origin.com will I be able to preserve my place in the queue? Or have I messed things up by cancelling the CE? Honestly I don't want to give that much money for the in game trinkets anymore because I'm so fumed about this whole thing. So can I just order from Origin and put in the code on the 16th? Do I need to put in a new pre-order code and then the product code so they match? Anyone know? Sorry to pseudo hijack this thread but I have't been able to get into the main forums for 30 minutes and this situation is enraging me. Can anyone help?

To the OP, I sincerely hope your situation works out for you and no later than the 16th! You laid down money you deserve to get your product!!!
From my understanding, and I may be wrong about this.

The early access code you got from Bestbuy should still work, and if you order from Origin. They are going to give you another early access code when you check out with them, now depending on when you entered this code. Is going to depend on how early you get into ToR before the 20th.

Now come the 20th when the game tech goes live, you will need to go to your account and enter the "real" product code and enter a monthly payment plan to keep playing. Be it from the store box, or from an email. Which according to Origins they will send out the emails with the game product code on the 16th. This is the code that shows you really bought the game, not just payed $5 and got a early access code.

Just to add
The early access code means nothing when you think about it, anyone and everyone could get one if they just spent $5. The real code you want and need to keep playing after the 19th, is going to be the product code from buying the game.