Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

product code redemption

nightclub
12.13.2011 , 12:56 PM | #1
I entered the product code, from Origin, back in August. However, i am being told that i have not redeemed it, when i try to re-enter the code it says it is in use... so i pre ordered and cannot play because of... what???

please help!! ive waited so long this is incredibly discouraging!!

abyssaldeath
12.13.2011 , 01:00 PM | #2
pre-order code and product code are two different things. Origin hasn't sent out the product codes yet. Last I heard they are e-mailing them on the 16th. To check if you've entered your pre-order code click on the pre-order link on the right hand side of the screen in your "my account" page.

Raziel_Lumea
12.13.2011 , 01:16 PM | #3
Okay... same thing is happening with me... I went to Origin.com, and they have no record of my having pre-ordered the game... This is scaring me a little... I paid good money for the digital deluxe edition... the only proof I have is the fact that my account has already redeemed my pre-order code... but I havent received an email from origin with my product code, nor does origion have any record of my ordering...
"When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."

"Knowing others is wisdom. Knowing the self is enlightenment. Mastering others requires force. Mastering the self requires strength."

Kindhest
12.13.2011 , 01:21 PM | #4
I have the same problem.

In the new account summary checklist it says i havent redeemed a product registration code.

Well, I did redeem a procuct code this sunday I got from Origin, when i bought the Digital Standard version online. Is it the wrong code ?

Do we just wait till we recieve an email with another code and early acces ??

Hmmm...

Kindhest
12.13.2011 , 01:24 PM | #5
Well it does say in the Account summary:

If you are a pre-order customer, the following steps are NOT required for Early Game Access. However, in order to play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ at the official launch of the game on December 20, 2011, 12:01AM EST, you must first answer a series of security questions and provide your contact information. Then you must redeem a Product Registration Code that came with the game, and either subscribe to the game or redeem a Game Time Code. Follow the steps outlined below!

I hope its just to sit and wait out the email.

jonathonlee
12.13.2011 , 01:31 PM | #6
i had same problem, guess we just gotta wait for email, kinda dissapointed its not today, but ill give it tomorrow i guess , hope every1 whos on is having fun and hope every1 whos not get their code soon , hope to see ya all ingame

pjuken
12.13.2011 , 01:32 PM | #7
thank god i'm not the only one experiencing this sort of thing. but damned, why's this so messed up? why is my already-registered-2-months-ago pre-order suddenly not showing today?

why is it gone in the first place?
Vanity comes from death.

Dortoror
12.13.2011 , 01:38 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Kindhest View Post
Well it does say in the Account summary:
Then you must redeem a Product Registration Code that came with the game, and either subscribe to the game or redeem a Game Time Code. Follow the steps outlined below!

I hope its just to sit and wait out the email.
How does this apply to a Digital Deluxe from Origin? I won't receive a game box... so I'm assuming they will have to send me an e-mail with my Product Key
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Vibralux
12.13.2011 , 01:38 PM | #9
Pre - ordered the DDX the 1st week it was up & have the same problem.
DDE

Vibralux - Xsjado - Ghost

RoxyRenjen
12.13.2011 , 01:41 PM | #10
Please ensure you redeem a Product Registration Code on the account before choosing to add a subscription method.

We will get it in an email soon enough. NO PANICKING! lol
I don't know where you get your delusions laser brain.