Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Clone Wars Episode 16 Review

Darkondo
02.03.2013 , 11:33 AM | #31
You knew palpatine wasnt really trying the moment he took out the 2nd saber.

Surinen
02.03.2013 , 01:26 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkondo View Post
You knew palpatine wasnt really trying the moment he took out the 2nd saber.
dual sabers are as good as one ( and as someone who is initiated to swordsmanship I would even say that dual is stronger ), in SW universe everything depends on user and his force power level. but most definately dual sabers fit Sidious much better than any, thanks to acrobatic-sinister movies he uses
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.

Beniboybling
02.03.2013 , 01:42 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by LordRaeth View Post
Does anyone know where I can catch up on all the clone wars episodes, it seems Sky no longer broadcast them here and I don't know where else I could see them.
You can watch them here in good quality. Normally the newest episode is released around 12 hours after it premiered.

LastWizard
02.03.2013 , 01:56 PM | #34
Great episode. Episode proved that the lightsaber doesn't make a warrior. It's the force. The way savage just died.....wow...

kirorx
02.03.2013 , 01:58 PM | #35
Great Episode. Lots of Sith and lots of mandalorians what is there not to love here.

I liked Savage and I almost felt bad for Maul/Savage duo losing all the work they put into their scheme. Now Maul is back to being a puppet to Sidious and things are as they should be.

Someone mentioned Maul being used to kill Ahsoka, that would he a great idea. I cant see Obi-wan killing Maul because it would be too much a revenge killing and that would not work for the lightsided Obi-wan, now Anakin...well that is a possibility.

I am going to assume Bo'katan will be the new Mandalorian Leader. So will will have a republic aligned mandalore that still has the warrior attitude, a more middle ground.
Watch the Clowder of Cather in this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7uTcYvoEbU

LordOfTheDance
02.03.2013 , 03:16 PM | #36
Easily the best episode of the Clone Wars. It took a few years but the last few seasons have had lots of quality episodes.

My personal favorite bit of the episode was Obi-Wan & Maul both trying to turn each other. A bit of dun moch & whatever Jedi do.

Darkondo
02.03.2013 , 03:27 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Surinen View Post
dual sabers are as good as one ( and as someone who is initiated to swordsmanship I would even say that dual is stronger ), in SW universe everything depends on user and his force power level. but most definately dual sabers fit Sidious much better than any, thanks to acrobatic-sinister movies he uses
Yeah but dual-sabers arent his strong point, yes he did master all 7 saber forms and the dark side itself but its not his main choice of a weapon, that goes to his lightning and 1 saber.

Surinen
02.03.2013 , 03:39 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkondo View Post
Yeah but dual-sabers arent his strong point, yes he did master all 7 saber forms and the dark side itself but its not his main choice of a weapon, that goes to his lightning and 1 saber.
that was pre clone wars episode 16, possibly updated canon lore will make him a dual fighter. I much more prefer his this way. This was probably the best fight in whole SW series; considering duels on screen
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.

Aitix
02.03.2013 , 03:46 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Surinen View Post
that was pre clone wars episode 16, possibly updated canon lore will make him a dual fighter. I much more prefer his this way. This was probably the best fight in whole SW series; considering duels on screen
Actually, believe it or not, Palpatine always had two lightsabers.

Surinen
02.03.2013 , 04:21 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Aitix View Post
Actually, believe it or not, Palpatine always had two lightsabers.
yes, he had trophies so with his own saber he had 3 lightsabers ( If I remember correctly ), but whenether he used 2 or 1 is rather uncovered. but from now on I want to see him dual wield them I would not even mind flashbacks from his past 4 episode long, full of battles