Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Clone Wars Episode 16 Review

turnoverla-page
02.03.2013 , 04:05 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by lord-durpp View Post
i noticed so many references to the movies in this episode. the most apparent of there was when maul sensed a disturbance in the force right before sidious was coming in. reminded me of vader sensing obi wan on the death star
when sidious pushed savage after killing him looked like windu flying out the winow

Beniboybling
02.03.2013 , 05:23 AM | #22
And when Duchess Satine contacted Obi-Wan for help it was very akin to Leia's "Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, your my only hope." For a moment I thought she was gonna say it.

ZarroKhaix
02.03.2013 , 07:42 AM | #23
Personally I enjoyed this episode, with both savage and satine dead and maul probably becoming sidious's servant once more it makes me wonder whats gonna happen next like if Mandalore would become another warzone for the republic and the separatist ...........but the part where Bo was revealed to be Satine's sister was, well, weak and rushed. It made no sense to me............putting aside the fact they look nothing like each other, why wasn't this referenced or mentioned earlier in this arc when they overthrew satine?? i think it was more like the writers felt they needed one last twist to the story and added that part in...........which in my opinion wasn't needed at all.........but either way it was a really entertaining episode

Inzuher
02.03.2013 , 07:55 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by hyperdragon View Post
Palpatine just looked like he was having fun and barely considered both a threat, Maul seemed like he had the best shot at winning when it was him and palpy one on one. I never knew an old man in his.... (how old if palpatine? he looks like he's 80 or something...) could be jumping around like that! Maybe he and Dooku age VERY well. But with Maul now being Sidious' puppet what's going to happen now? Will he kill Ahsoka? Will Ahsoka kill him, which would suck considering who they both are Maul would mop the floor with her, almost like Sidious mopping the floor with Maul. SO MANY QUESTIONS!

I wish Palpatine fought like that with Windu, it would've made for a much more climactic fight.
It would be cool to have Maul kill Ashoka, and then have Anakin enrage and slay Maul.
"I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night, and silences the light.".

SNCommand
02.03.2013 , 07:57 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Inzuher View Post
It would be cool to have Maul kill Ashoka, and then have Anakin enrage and slay Maul.
Would explain why Sidious keeps Maul alive and says he has other uses for him, get Maul to kill Ahsoka, get Anakin to kill Maul, have one emotionally messed up jedi to influence
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Inzuher
02.03.2013 , 08:00 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
Would explain why Sidious keeps Maul alive and says he has other uses for him, get Maul to kill Ahsoka, get Anakin to kill Maul, have one emotionally messed up jedi to influence
Furthermore, it will make Anakin feel like he failed again, making his urge to save Padme even more understandable.
"I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night, and silences the light.".

Beniboybling
02.03.2013 , 09:05 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
Or maybe as a tool to kill Ventress. Sidious knows Ventress is alive and sees her as a threat to his designs, she needs to die.

LordRaeth
02.03.2013 , 09:46 AM | #28
Does anyone know where I can catch up on all the clone wars episodes, it seems Sky no longer broadcast them here and I don't know where else I could see them.

SNCommand
02.03.2013 , 09:58 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Or maybe as a tool to kill Ventress. Sidious knows Ventress is alive and sees her as a threat to his designs, she needs to die.
Well, whatever happens someone is getting killed, maybe they'll all have a mexican standoff
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Surinen
02.03.2013 , 11:08 AM | #30
at long last, benevolent and pure hearted Chancellor has shown his kindness - no more burden for my eyes, Opress is gone. From now on, there should be much more episodes about our beloved leader cleaning lightsided mess.

oh, and now, there will be even more marauders roaming servers ( and dual sabers were a great choice for a Palpatine )
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.