Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Clone Wars Episode 16 Review

Bird_of_Thunder
02.02.2013 , 03:01 PM | #11
four (Adi Gallia, Satine, Pre Vizsla, and Savage) (five counting Maul) are gone from the "Who Will Fall?" thing. I'm just waiting for Ashoka to go down
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

hyperdragon
02.02.2013 , 03:40 PM | #12
Palpatine just looked like he was having fun and barely considered both a threat, Maul seemed like he had the best shot at winning when it was him and palpy one on one. I never knew an old man in his.... (how old if palpatine? he looks like he's 80 or something...) could be jumping around like that! Maybe he and Dooku age VERY well. But with Maul now being Sidious' puppet what's going to happen now? Will he kill Ahsoka? Will Ahsoka kill him, which would suck considering who they both are Maul would mop the floor with her, almost like Sidious mopping the floor with Maul. SO MANY QUESTIONS!

I wish Palpatine fought like that with Windu, it would've made for a much more climactic fight.

VicSkimmr
02.02.2013 , 04:50 PM | #13
Episode 16 Review?

HOLY ****. HOLY. ****. HOLY. ****. HOLY. ****. HOLY ****. I about lost my mind, this whole episode was so full of ******ery I'm not sure I could properly take it all in with one sitting. And the sound, good god the sound. That episode will easily be my reference for showing off my theater room when it comes out on blu ray.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Beniboybling
02.02.2013 , 05:18 PM | #14
What an awesome episode! I honestly didn't see Satine's death coming until the last moment (literally the last moment) and was like, wait a minute.. she's gonna... Bam, another one bites the dust! I was really sad actually when she died. But I look forward to a new age for the Mandalorians.

And of course, the battle between Maul, Savage and Sidious was amazing. But Maul lives? What could Sidious possibly have in store for him?

One of my favourite parts was when Sidious arrived in the throne room and Maul felt his presence and said 'Master!' - I just love how is facade of a manipulative Sith Lord suddenly vanished and was replaced with the obedient servant of Episode I - all in a single facial expression.

Visuals are also improving massively, and combat scenes too. Can't wait for the next arc (really I can't, Wookieepedia tells me its the Ashoka one - time for her to meet her fate )

P.S. Concerning 'who will fall' - I reckon Captain Rex, he's not in the films and I can't see him, of all of them, betraying the Jedi. Maybe his fate will somehow involve Ashoka...

Aitix
02.02.2013 , 07:04 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
What an awesome episode! I honestly didn't see Satine's death coming until the last moment (literally the last moment) and was like, wait a minute.. she's gonna... Bam, another one bites the dust! I was really sad actually when she died. But I look forward to a new age for the Mandalorians.

And of course, the battle between Maul, Savage and Sidious was amazing. But Maul lives? What could Sidious possibly have in store for him?

One of my favourite parts was when Sidious arrived in the throne room and Maul felt his presence and said 'Master!' - I just love how is facade of a manipulative Sith Lord suddenly vanished and was replaced with the obedient servant of Episode I - all in a single facial expression.

Visuals are also improving massively, and combat scenes too. Can't wait for the next arc (really I can't, Wookieepedia tells me its the Ashoka one - time for her to meet her fate )

P.S. Concerning 'who will fall' - I reckon Captain Rex, he's not in the films and I can't see him, of all of them, betraying the Jedi. Maybe his fate will somehow involve Ashoka...
Rex will probably die in the next arc that Matt Michnovetz(the same writer of the Umbaran arc) has written.

Slowpokeking
02.02.2013 , 07:06 PM | #16
Obi Wan totally could save Satine if he accepted Anakin's help.

lord-durpp
02.02.2013 , 07:55 PM | #17
i noticed so many references to the movies in this episode. the most apparent of there was when maul sensed a disturbance in the force right before sidious was coming in. reminded me of vader sensing obi wan on the death star
Cut 'em down!

Aitix
02.02.2013 , 08:14 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by lord-durpp View Post
i noticed so many references to the movies in this episode. the most apparent of there was when maul sensed a disturbance in the force right before sidious was coming in. reminded me of vader sensing obi wan on the death star
Also, when Savage was stabbed by Sidious, Maul immediately ran to his side and knelt besides his dying body, like Obi-Wan did when his own master was stabbed by Maul. I really liked how they drew parallels to Episodes 1 and 4. You can tell LucasFilm really put a lot of effort into this arc.

lord-durpp
02.02.2013 , 08:25 PM | #19
i also wonder why pals had the second saber. i expected him to lose it in the fight, but guess notp
Cut 'em down!

bigray
02.02.2013 , 09:17 PM | #20
I was surprised at the second saber as well, but I thought it fight him very well and he just looked soooo bad ***. Overwhelming, overpowering. Breath taking, really. Great episode and a complete surprise.