Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top Gun guilds fail queue dodge

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Top Gun guilds fail queue dodge

agape_
02.02.2013 , 03:27 AM | #1
http://i.imgur.com/yfVkCcH.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og7yN9dW9ys
(clip of the wonderful rated match)

in order to dodge the queue effectively top gun you need everyone to leave
Agapex: Level 55 PT
gods gift to swtor on the bastion

-Imperfect-
02.02.2013 , 05:39 AM | #2
As i explained using /e (which your video conveniently doesn't show), most of our team was afk when the queue popped. Would it be better if all who were present took it and it was a 3vs8? I don't think so. I took it to explain what happened (can't use /say when I'm dead though) and avoid accusations of queue dodging. We may have been crushed by you in that next Civil War but we're not queue dodgers. So, please, move along, nothing to see here except for, i gotta admit, a very fun explosion.

DrainBramaged
02.02.2013 , 06:01 AM | #3
Ignoring gape-being-gape for a second, we honestly did not receive your message about the AFKs. We saw the /farewell shortly before the pull, but that was all we had to work with.

Really, this was just posted in jest, as it was one of those (un?)intentionally comedic moments that just so happened to be caught on film. Too bad you didn't stick around for the explosive dart sequel. We had high hopes and big plans for you.

Mookind
02.02.2013 , 06:08 AM | #4
I'm not sure if it was you guys

But we were in a game last week where only two people stayed in a novarre. (Only two i saw the whole match)

Sataru from DW was one of them i believe, but I'm sure it wasn't a deadweight team. I'm curious to know if that was you guys from top gun then as well.

I don't care if you que against yourselves but at least stay for the match....

Juicin/Chompin

Jacksyn
02.02.2013 , 08:34 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by agape_ View Post
http://i.imgur.com/yfVkCcH.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og7yN9dW9ys
(clip of the wonderful rated match)

in order to dodge the queue effectively top gun you need everyone to leave
Top Gun does not que dodge.
You may now resume your work as the biggest DB on the server.
Jaksyn, Jaklinn, Jaksynn, Jaklynn, Jakyle, Jakobbe, Jakor, Jakay
Jakcyn, Grimnor, Jaklen, Jaklene, Jakbrak, Jakleen, Jaksinn, Jaklenn

<Top Gun> The Harbinger

Therangerboy
02.02.2013 , 10:29 AM | #6
I have ran with Top Gun several times in RWZ's. They are some of the nicer people in this game. They are always joking around and laughing even when they are getting owned or owning other people. I have never actually seen them que dodge and if they say people were afk for it I would tend to take their word. This should be a dead issue. Why some people choose to call out people every otherday is beyond me. Well off to have some more Irish Coffee, enjoy your weekend. Hope to see some of you in the WZ's today!
Ra'Le Sage

Yamahara
02.02.2013 , 05:25 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Mookind View Post
I'm not sure if it was you guys

But we were in a game last week where only two people stayed in a novarre. (Only two i saw the whole match)

Sataru from DW was one of them i believe, but I'm sure it wasn't a deadweight team. I'm curious to know if that was you guys from top gun then as well.

I don't care if you que against yourselves but at least stay for the match....

Juicin/Chompin
I was in Ranked yesterday. But I was with DW and some old blackjack members,We were down a man due to a disconnect in one rwz.. Definitely wasn't in one where everyone left though You know I would stay and try anyways..I don't like giving up lol.
Lukewarm Tauntauns Former GM. Currently regstar.

Savanna Naleenia

darthtrunkmonkey
02.02.2013 , 11:33 PM | #8
rofl at agape reminding people that everyone hates him

agape_
02.02.2013 , 11:54 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by darthtrunkmonkey View Post
rofl at agape reminding people that everyone hates him
pretty sure people who hate me don't matter
Agapex: Level 55 PT
gods gift to swtor on the bastion

Therangerboy
02.03.2013 , 01:34 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by agape_ View Post
pretty sure people who hate me don't matter
Actually I think what people are trying to say is, is that YOU don't matter. You are our court jester, our clown, our little monkey who dances for a banana. I don't see how anyone could hate you, I actually feel sorry for you. All this time and you don't even know that we aren't laughing with you but laughing at you. Continue to troll oh wise troll jester, I need a laugh.
Ra'Le Sage