Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Feb 22 UnWanteds 3v3 tournament

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk
Feb 22 UnWanteds 3v3 tournament

Taiichii
02.02.2013 , 05:52 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Badfenix View Post
1. bro
2. baniv
3. akeba
Triple ))))))))))))))SMASH((((((((((((((
I raise you Taiichii x 3!

Rypers
02.02.2013 , 06:02 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Taiichii View Post
I raise you Taiichii x 3!
I raise you Garjida x 3!!!!

Ikole
02.02.2013 , 07:50 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by AsiriusNazriel View Post
Who are you again?
And just who the hell are YOU again?

AsiriusNazriel
02.02.2013 , 09:29 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Ikole View Post
And just who the hell are YOU again?
Arash, member of Pax Gaming, thank you for asking.

The reason I asked was because it is easy to post anonymously. When someone decides to quote me I'd like to know who it is. Obviously that person decided to not reveal who they are in-game, that is their choice.

Like me, you have your character name(s) in your sig. One look and anyone can tell who it is. Many people sign their posts with their toon's names. Others include their toon and guild info in their signatures. Again, this person does not and started to take an aggressive tone with the content of the thread. I asked who it is because I think that we should know who is being negatively sarcastic. It really doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what a stacked team is or that in his post, Reckoner says "stacked teams", nothing against any specific player(s).
Pax Imperius & Pax Dominus
Arash a.k.a. "Chuck Norris of PVP"

Peytona
02.02.2013 , 10:13 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by rNColonel View Post
A blown out team is like saying
Raaannndo
Texmex
Acca

thats a blow out team
Ironic how, despite those listed players being very highly skilled, that stacked composition would have no chance of winning a 3v3 tournament.

Disallowing certain players/compositions from attending can only have a negative impact on your event, but the rules are up to you.
Peyton
Vanguard
Manon
Assassin

minervasunrider
02.02.2013 , 11:11 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Peytona View Post
Disallowing certain players/compositions from attending can only have a negative impact on your event, but the rules are up to you.
Besides this, I'm sure all the teams that are allowed to enter will really appreciate that you think they're "not too stacked" for your tournament, not to mention very glad that somebody who hasn't played on this server for a few months is passing judgment on them.
The Ebon Hawk | The Athena Legacy | <Game Genie> | <Empire>

Advanderer
02.02.2013 , 11:21 PM | #27
I was planning to join a tournament with HK-51, but that would be too stacked. Even solo he is not matched. Maybe C2-N2...
Averth - Jedi Guardian Arveth - Sith Juggernaut

rNColonel
02.02.2013 , 11:33 PM | #28
This tournament is allowing all players to join, I just prefer not to have a stacked team
2 power tech and a healer Equals OP group
balance out your team All Skilled players are allowed to join, just dont stack it to the point it will be a blow out against everyone

rNColonel
02.02.2013 , 11:35 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by iotasquared View Post
1.Reckoner
2. Sar
3. Sno

This team seems kinda stacked. Can you change the team comp so its not as stacked?
This was only for an example,
Im going to be judging the tournament and calling out the matches i will not participate in the tournament

rNColonel
02.02.2013 , 11:41 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenzali View Post
I raise you an O'pii + Vano + Reign all Marksmanship
This tournament allow players to get a decent group such as,
Shadow
Smug
Gaurdian

If you can communicate with a group like this you could dominate, This is one Reason why Hex and Game Genie can dominate every WZ, They all work together and their communcation is awesome, When they focus target its Game over, this would be a good chance for you to learn how to communicate with your team and figure out ways to beat them,

say if my group went up against Game genie, They mainly will Focus down the Highest DPS before they move on to another dps or healer, its all about communication, If you dont like how this is set up that is fine dont Participate