Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imperial Trooper Armour on Republic Side

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Imperial Trooper Armour on Republic Side

LordRaeth
02.01.2013 , 06:32 PM | #1
I'd really like an Imperial Trooper, but since I can't see the class being implemented any time soon, I was hope that the CE Trooper armour could be available on the republic side, so I could roll a standard trooper and wear the armour there.

I do have the Collectors editions, so this is not me asking for it to be made part of the cartel store, just that it is accessible on the republic side collector's edition vendor.

Desolaytore
02.01.2013 , 06:48 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by LordRaeth View Post
I'd really like an Imperial Trooper, but since I can't see the class being implemented any time soon, I was hope that the CE Trooper armour could be available on the republic side, so I could roll a standard trooper and wear the armour there.

I do have the Collectors editions, so this is not me asking for it to be made part of the cartel store, just that it is accessible on the republic side collector's edition vendor.
NO. They already ****ed up allowing people to use sith stuff on the CM for their jedi... as much as I would like it too it shouldnt happen.
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

LordRaeth
02.01.2013 , 07:07 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Desolaytore View Post
NO. They already ****ed up allowing people to use sith stuff on the CM for their jedi... as much as I would like it too it shouldn't happen.
If they've already done it via the store then this wouldn't be out of the question though right? Besides, I like the idea you can buy the other factions gear, it'll improve rp imo as well as how everyone looks.

TheBBP
02.01.2013 , 07:38 PM | #4
I don't want Imperial scum running around my fleet. How does that improve role play?

elocism
02.01.2013 , 07:40 PM | #5
maybe they killed some imps and snagged the armor

like a war trophy

LordRaeth
02.02.2013 , 02:25 AM | #6
He might be a guard for a delegation from the empire, or he's part of a force that's infiltrated coruscant or another planet. Roleplay can be what ever you can imagine and with the ability for Jedi and Smugglers to wear armour from their mirror class anything is possible now and you don't even have to go to a cross faction planet to do it.

LordRaeth
02.02.2013 , 03:04 PM | #7
Anyone else got any opinions on this idea?

yoomazir
02.03.2013 , 02:37 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
I don't want Imperial scum running around my fleet. How does that improve role play?
By allowing me to roleplay an imperial scum around your fleet.

LordRaeth
02.03.2013 , 04:06 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
Well, roleplaying becomes a little lame when all you have to roleplay with is people on your side, you need an antagonist added to spice things up and this I think will add to that.

Kristjansa
02.03.2013 , 06:07 AM | #10
Just play as Imperial Sniper - pretty much same as trooper, except longer range.