Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Prime Defense Fielding a Team for Ranked WZ's

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Prime Defense Fielding a Team for Ranked WZ's

ImInTheWorld
02.09.2013 , 01:54 AM | #21
We don't hate PD. The majority of ur guild is straight. Vagisil is the only one we don't like because he talks **** and makes up lies all the time. But who honestly who cares what that kid says. Lets not turn this into something that it isn't. GG and leave it at that.

Carter_Mathis
02.09.2013 , 01:54 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by ImInTheWorld View Post
We made mistakes to let u guys win. They were good games. No big deal. Won't happen again with our mistakes.
You say that like we played perfectly and had nothing to improve upon
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

ImInTheWorld
02.09.2013 , 01:55 AM | #23
Well Vagisil if your talking about your team yes u have alot to work on.

Milly_
02.09.2013 , 01:56 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
Drunk yooni?
Uhm, no? Why?

And @Blunti I've been told otherwise. I won't speak further on that.
Yoonii/Yooni

Carter_Mathis
02.09.2013 , 01:57 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by ImInTheWorld View Post
Well Vagasil if your talking about your team yes u have alot to work on.
Now you're talking like you didn't lose.... you're a complicated man (who works outside the law and plays by his own rules)
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

Partygurl
02.09.2013 , 01:58 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Bluntis View Post
Hate? Idk when you conjured this up in your head but honestly you guys really don't play enough to get to the point where I personally dislike any of you.
Look we all had good games but I guess everyone was just annoyed hearing about stun bubbles because bioware made this spec.. Like derp smash. So maybe ppl are annoyed. But in the end we all get along and let's enjoy the games in the future whatever the case on who wins or loses #takeashotofrum
Prime-Defense
Post Mortem-DUH

Carter_Mathis
02.09.2013 , 01:59 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Partygurl View Post
#takeashotofrum
#Leche

Partygurl
02.09.2013 , 02:04 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
#Leche
#leche #rumandcoke # rootbeer
That is all
Prime-Defense
Post Mortem-DUH

Draank
02.09.2013 , 05:36 AM | #29
I don't see why this has turned into a pissing match. The corner capping nonsense is an exploit that can be countered by simply focusing that person for 3 seconds... We've had Blurr corner cap multiple times. I wouldn't say that's why you guys won the game as much as our team being too cocky and being unaware of what's going on. We're not here to make excuses on why we lost, and we didn't say you guys played flawlessly either. When you get to the top tier of gameplay, games are often decided on a single mistake. Especially in the hypergate we definitely make more of them than your team, and it showed in the scoreboard.

Don't twist my words and say that I'm telling you your win was only a fluke because that's not what I mean, I am refreshed on being beat, it shows that we're not as good as we think and we still have a lot to work on. And I hope this wakes uncensored up again. Its nice to have a solid team to play against again. They were good games. Ignore Devil's personal attacks, he just got his forum account back... he needs to make up for lost **** talk. Stop the drama we don't need it.

Just sucks I was at 2399 rating before I had to play you guys. This game doesn't want me to get 2400 I swear.

EnzoForMe
02.09.2013 , 10:46 AM | #30
GGs.
Caprica<Hakuna Matata>

Free Transfer/Subscription : http://www.swtor.com/r/7Q7NN6