Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

the village, [IC]

Lucifersfinest
02.01.2013 , 12:51 AM | #31
Athimar sat in front of him, he closed his eyes reaching out to Ravvoks mind, he found it, he found memories of death, Athimar could see how he wanted to start a new, he began to make the memories disappear, it was easy for Athimar now, after doing it for so long, it was as easy as pressing go on a paper shredder. he erased most of them, he left two, his name and job, 'Sorran Drako' he tried to insert it into his mind, 'and the almighty prophets advisor' he then left Sorran's new mind, "Sir! sir! are you OK? we found you in the dessert, I had wondered why you left your chamber, are you OK?"
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

legolegion
02.01.2013 , 01:44 AM | #32
Sabrina was doing a spot of piracy in near by sector, when she got a distress call from a ship called terror of taris. She turned to her ship`s captain markus Set new course for that ship, we may have survior`s Capatin nodded and made the jump, to where the distress beacon was calling for help.

They noticed their have been a space battle here, thought the republic have seemed to have gone. Sabrina ship began scanning for life signs, to see if anyone was here who need rescuing.

Lucifersfinest
02.01.2013 , 04:25 PM | #33
The sonar flared again, signaling another ship had arrived, "Looks like we have another visitor my child, go tell the others," he then proceeded to grab his shoto from a cabinet and summoned thaeus, "we have another visitor, they should have more weapons, bring them back they may not be compliant, if not kill them." Thaeus left quickly,

Bird_of_Thunder
02.01.2013 , 08:01 PM | #34
Sorran sat up. I probably have a concussion, and I can't remember anything he said as he stood up and walked around a bit. He then walked to the armory and fused his lightsabers together to make a double-saber. It was by instinct, and Sorran didn't know where it came from.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Lucifersfinest
02.01.2013 , 09:33 PM | #35
He looked at Ravvok, "what is that my child?" Athimar grimaced a bit, he had thought he erased his memory of being a sith, but he apparently still remembered the techniques, that could have uses in the future, but now, he did not need him being a vigilante with his sabers.

OOC: [I realized he'd see the sith, everyone else a old man, he could cause some civil unrest or something to that accord,]

legolegion
02.02.2013 , 12:37 PM | #36
Captain markus turned to sabrina, My`lord theirs an M class planet with life signs near by, the escape pods may have gone their. Sabrina pondered for a moment, Yes captain, set a course know and then scan for technogy on the planet. It will tell us where to look. Captain markus then took ship into scanning range of the planet, and then began scanning for imperial technogy as well as republic.

Sabrina mean while sat down, and waited for the results.

Bird_of_Thunder
02.02.2013 , 01:25 PM | #37
Master Autrillius saw the Imperial ships on the scanners. Well, well. Looks like more Imperials have decided to show up the Togrutan Jedi Master said to himself. Sir, shall we engage them? one of the bridge members asked. Yes. Alert the other two ships and let the battle begin Master Autrillius said. The three Republic warships began firing on the Imperial ships in range.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
02.02.2013 , 01:58 PM | #38
Captain markus noticed a republic fleet on his scanner`s, We are being ambushed my`lord he said as he took evasive manouvers. The rest of the crew began retruning fire, sabrina looked at the scanner`s We can`t out fight them, send mayday call back to tattoine also put in the fleet numbers all information on theoose ships. As crew did this, Captain markus realised he could make it into the sea on the planet, My`lord we are going for a swim.
With that captain markus took the ship into the atmosphere, as he did the ship was shot. It strated to spin, the ship hit the sea with a punch. Though ship intergty was in one peice, it take awhile for the ship to be space worthy again. Though the republic would proably think it had been destroyed, with any luck. Sabrina then asked the crew, Is everyone in one peice, and if so I want damage report. crew was shaken but okay, then they began assessing the damage to ship.

Bird_of_Thunder
02.02.2013 , 02:59 PM | #39
The Imperial ship is down the fire commander told Master Autrillius. Well done. Enter the ships into the atmosphere. There are two Imperial wreckages down there. Begin scanning the planet, and prepare the dropships Autrillius ordered. If the holocronn of Darth Elisstias had survived the crash, Tovan Autrillius would be the one to find it
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Lucifersfinest
02.02.2013 , 06:10 PM | #40
Athimar heard the ping from his ships sonar again, he sighed, "not going to give up are they?" he asked himself, his mind knew the answer, if he killed them, more will come, they live, some will come searching, he had no way to win this fight, he wished he had put in a key word of some kind, one that would make them all killing machines of sorts, have his own army at points, he grinned at the thought. he left his house "We have more visitors!" he roared to the crowd, they in return began to cheer happily, he walked back in, trying to think of a plan.