Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

upgrade??? help please

12.20.2011 , 11:53 AM | #1
i have the standard edition but the collectors edition i have coming but it will not be here til after the deadline is passed to enter code

if i enter this standard edition retail product code so i can keep playing when my CE gets here can i enter that over the top and get all the in game goodies still?

or do i need to just wait it out and not play a few days til mine hopefully gets here sometime

oddly enough heh im still not sure if i am going to play or not im having a round and round with the ToS team at the moment who thinks the name Bubba Fatts is offensive and hurts peoples feelings and gave me a forced rename .... i was like *** ... ive used that name since 1995 in mmos roleplaying him in various incarnations and now in this day and time fatts is offensive??? even though the name Fatt is a real last name for people in united states ... /boggle and the touchy feely society we have become /sigh

12.20.2011 , 11:55 AM | #2
You can do that, but you won't get the standard edition key back. So that $60 will be lost.