Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A message to the PUG community.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
A message to the PUG community.

sirullrich
01.31.2013 , 04:02 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
I still have a long way to go... but I'm gonna XP boost the hell outta him tho and hopefully give em some more attention when life is back to normal. Most likely not until early March unfortunately... but I'm sure 10 days in Hawaii will make me miss TOR a bit less.

You're in Hawaii ain't ya? Gonna be at the Makena resort on Maui (spell check)
Im on Oahu, but if you guys stop by on Oahu hit me up and I will take you to all the good food places!!!!
RENPA
STRIFE

UGLYMRJ
01.31.2013 , 04:07 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Nigredo View Post
all the best to you and your husband ^.^
LOL, well played sir

Quote: Originally Posted by sirullrich View Post
Im on Oahu, but if you guys stop by on Oahu hit me up and I will take you to all the good food places!!!!
Honestly we're probably gonna barely leave the resort... nevermind the island. Figured I'd check to see if you were nearby tho. But most of our honeymoon is probably gonna be spent being as lazy as possible with drinks in our hands and what little energy we put out is going to be baby making practice.

We're both ready to kick a kitten with all this planning... having a nice wedding is over rated. Shoulda just hit a drive-thru in Vegas.

UGLYMRJ
01.31.2013 , 04:10 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by General_Aldo View Post

This was a bunch of random words and sayings, but I agree with you UGLYMRJ
LOL... I understood loud and clear... and as much as I agree that it's falling on deaf ears. It just gets annoying seeing the same arguments spammed over and over with little logic and people placing the blame everywhere but where it belongs.

I think sometimes I just create posts like this to make sure someone out there agrees with me and that I haven't quite lost my mind yet.

NinjatisedLemon
01.31.2013 , 04:26 PM | #24
Agreed with OP

PS: You will love that resort and Maui, thats where my wife and I stay when we Island hop. On oahu btw, K-bay ftl.
(Ascension Strikes Back)(The Sith'ari)
Katre (50 Trooper) Caaden (50 Guardian) Ka'tre (50 Maurader)
Bergeren Colony
The Karrot is Back!

HaLeX
01.31.2013 , 04:26 PM | #25
You really need to stop obsessing over this issue. You may have some issues you may want to address.

The bottom line on the Pug Premade issue is as follows: When I pug, some matches are ok but most are impossible to win. When I premade it's just too easy. I win probably 99% of my matches if its vs a Pug and I am barely even trying. Super easy mode would be a good description. I bet i could run one macro and nothing else still win 95% of them. One button I win. This is really what you spend your days obssessing about?
GatorCountry GatorNation GatorUniverse POT5 SithUnited

Jaaskar
01.31.2013 , 04:34 PM | #26
I completely agree with the OP and a lot of the other posters in this thread. That being said you just cannot get through the heads of some of the people that complain about premades.

I've came to the conclusion that the same people that consistently cry and complain on these threads are the same people who have an entire room in their homes dedicated to all the trophies of their achievements. But, if you look closely at their "accomplishments" you'll never find a 1st, 2nd or even 3rd place trophy. Only that they "participated."

MiaRB
01.31.2013 , 04:36 PM | #27
really needed to add yet another PUG vs Premade thread?
can't wait for this game to come out!

UGLYMRJ
01.31.2013 , 04:37 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by NinjatisedLemon View Post
Agreed with OP

PS: You will love that resort and Maui, thats where my wife and I stay when we Island hop. On oahu btw, K-bay ftl.
Yeah... the only complaints I read in reviews was that it was too quiet... we said "SIGN ME UP!"

Quote: Originally Posted by HaLeX View Post
You really need to stop obsessing over this issue. You may have some issues you may want to address.

The bottom line on the Pug Premade issue is as follows: When I pug, some matches are ok but most are impossible to win. When I premade it's just too easy. I win probably 99% of my matches if its vs a Pug and I am barely even trying. Super easy mode would be a good description. I bet i could run one macro and nothing else still win 95% of them. One button I win. This is really what you spend your days obssessing about?
Had no idea I was obsessing... thanks for letting me know.

I think when the forums are full of misinformation, unlogical complaints and almost nothing constructive I reach a point of trying to shut at least one person up.

Hence... this thread.

UGLYMRJ
01.31.2013 , 04:38 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by MiaRB View Post
really needed to add yet another PUG vs Premade thread?
They have 36 threads about how pre-mades are the spawn of satan...

We only have this one to rebuttal with... since Sithsanity's got removed.

It was necessary.

tekhiun
01.31.2013 , 04:41 PM | #30
Good, so you agree that premades should have their own queue separeted from pug queue =)
Star Wars: Attack of the Cartel.