Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

1 up for premades... Solo quers will leave warzones, premades often wont.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
1 up for premades... Solo quers will leave warzones, premades often wont.

Jenzali's Avatar


Jenzali
01.31.2013 , 06:22 PM | #11
Not necessarily. I've seen entire premades leave when there's a premade on the other team.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Chlomamf's Avatar


Chlomamf
01.31.2013 , 07:26 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenzali View Post
Not necessarily. I've seen entire premades leave when there's a premade on the other team.
You have just helped to further our belief that the only reason Premaders do normal Warzones is to roll PUGs and don't do ranked because they're afraid of facing other Premades and losing their advantage.

We thank you and may call upon you in the future for further use.

sirullrich's Avatar


sirullrich
01.31.2013 , 07:28 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Chlomamf View Post
You have just helped to further our belief that the only reason Premaders do normal Warzones is to roll PUGs and don't do ranked because they're afraid of facing other Premades and losing their advantage.

We thank you and may call upon you in the future for further use.
Look at that guys signature!!!! That's what pugs do and he still is on the side of the pugs!!!!
W.O.X.-HARBINGER
HYOU-MOUBU
LUKEWARM TAUNTAUNS-BASTION
KARYOTEN-OUHON-RENPA

Chlomamf's Avatar


Chlomamf
01.31.2013 , 07:31 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by sirullrich View Post
Look at that guys signature!!!! That's what pugs do and he still is on the side of the pugs!!!!
Yes, because I PUG all the time and don't like getting rolled by Premades.

Your point being...?

sirullrich's Avatar


sirullrich
01.31.2013 , 07:40 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Chlomamf View Post
Yes, because I PUG all the time and don't like getting rolled by Premades.

Your point being...?
My point is this if you constantly do the same thing and get the same result who's fault is it? If you constantly get rolled and do the same thing over and over you have no one to blame but yourself. If you refuse to learn or play with other people then just quit.
W.O.X.-HARBINGER
HYOU-MOUBU
LUKEWARM TAUNTAUNS-BASTION
KARYOTEN-OUHON-RENPA

Carter_Mathis's Avatar


Carter_Mathis
01.31.2013 , 07:54 PM | #16
The most unfortunate thing is that person who normally screws up the wz and leaves first is often the pug....
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

Individual's Avatar


Individual
01.31.2013 , 08:31 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Washingtoon View Post
You are really on to something there, Sherlock. Could it be that it's harder to ditch friends/guild members than some random players you don't give a rat's *** about? It's just a matter of fear.
Doesn't matter what drives it. The point is premades hardly ditch out compared to solo quers.