Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Make use of Outlaw's Den.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Make use of Outlaw's Den.

Shadowsite
01.31.2013 , 09:42 AM | #1
Ok so I was walking around Outlaw's Den today, and I realized what a great place it is. It's made to the point of perfection. With houses you can kite people around/hide in, Expertise buffs, HP consumables and an arena to fight in etc (ofc everyone knows all of this all ready). So my advice is to make use of this great place. Create dailies and weeklies for Outlaw's Den. Bring back Open World PvP I beg you BioWare I beg you.
A man that hides isn't a coward, he is the smartest man alive.
A man that fights is not brave, he is foolish
A man that walks away is the strongest of them all

Hawkwalker
01.31.2013 , 09:51 AM | #2
I support this.
The Smalls Legacy
Shadowsomething * Sprunk * Hellisa * Sporks * Flurvingar
Sun'pok * Mohawk * Unoriginal * Freshkech

Shadowsite
01.31.2013 , 09:53 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Hawkwalker View Post
I support this.
Good to hear

Keblitis
01.31.2013 , 09:55 AM | #4
That would be cool, Illum would be cool too, lots of things would be cool. but part of me wonders if this game has any employees any more. I think it doesn't. It's up to us to create open world pvp.
Warlord
(▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
}
ị:◙[//NEVER//]◙:ị{{▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒)

smellmop
01.31.2013 , 09:55 AM | #5
it is a bit big imho *that's what she said*

Had some fun there doing pvp during the Rakgoul ?sp? event, and during the HK droid release, but typically what happened was which ever group had the best numbers would just have to roam around looking for enemies, and the less numbers would just go out of the zone and wait until the bigger group got tired of speedering around.

All that being said if they added another daily and weekly mission for Outlaw's or Ilum it couldn't hurt, it would also reduce the time to grind gear which would lead to less qq and more wz fun imho.
-Tarro Blood -> Corellian Run -> The Shadowlands-
Gunslinger: Hasenbensoba Vanguard: Ajmurphy; Scoundrel: Obi'haave; Sorcerer: Impossibreu Guardian: Shrk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=labL_KAD2rk

Shadowsite
01.31.2013 , 10:01 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by smellmop View Post
it is a bit big imho *that's what she said*

Had some fun there doing pvp during the Rakgoul ?sp? event, and during the HK droid release, but typically what happened was which ever group had the best numbers would just have to roam around looking for enemies, and the less numbers would just go out of the zone and wait until the bigger group got tired of speedering around.

All that being said if they added another daily and weekly mission for Outlaw's or Ilum it couldn't hurt, it would also reduce the time to grind gear which would lead to less qq and more wz fun imho.
Well ok let's do some scenarios:
You're grinding gear it's either early in the morning, late in the night, or the queues are just real slow. As of right now, (without dailies) you're like "ah well. I guess I'll have to wait for the queue " but if we had dailies you would be like "Oh the queues are slow, let's grp up and go to Outlaw's Den and do the dailies! "

Dnepr
01.31.2013 , 10:14 AM | #7
Put a PVP terminal and vendors there and I bet people would just hang out there. I would.
Quote: Originally Posted by VandisFet View Post
...It is a War Zone, not a shopping mall....
Play hard, or go watch the Lifetime channel.

itsmymillertime
01.31.2013 , 10:18 AM | #8
Bioware stated that Outlaw's Den would be a "sandbox" pvp area where the user makes the content, not them.

Keyran-Halcyon
01.31.2013 , 10:33 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by itsmymillertime View Post
Bioware stated that Outlaw's Den would be a "sandbox" pvp area where the user makes the content, not them.
That's just them being lazy....

But sadly the majority of PvP'ers will only go IF there is something to be gained, ie. comms. So unless Bioware adds a daily or grants commendations for OPvP kills, then Outlaws den will continue to be another waste of space.

I would love to see them do something like Tol Barad or Wintergrasp like in WoW. I though it was fun that every hour or so they had the queue for those and they gave really good honor points, plus added a daily mission to win the battle.
Rogue Heals
<Art Supplies>
Captain Hng Slo & Master Teh-Hauss

Shadowsite
01.31.2013 , 10:34 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by itsmymillertime View Post
Yes but no one makes the content. Give people something to do there, And they'll go.