Connection issues?

Seehorse

Is anyone else having connection issues? I can start the game, log into a character and show good ping, then after a few minutes my ping goes red and I DC, then the game freezes up requiring a restart.

I don't think it's my internet as it's working perfectly for everything else with 50MB/s down, 11MB/s up consistent. I was having no problems last night or earlier today, this just cropped up about 30 minutes ago (around 2PM EST).

After 3 attempts in the last half hour all working (or not working, as the case may be) the same I'm going to try rebooting and seeing if it tracks a specific character. Unfortunately I don't have any chars on other servers to try that.

Happened to me a few times last night.

Was in the middle of a FP Tanking and suddenly I can move but no abilities are being triggered. Look down sure enough got the red X.

I've been rock solid all Winter until the last couple days.

Hate it for the other members when that happens.

Can't stay logged in for more than a few minutes. Then it locks up. Seems to be getting worse, though clearly not everyone has the problem. there were 110 people on alderaan when I loaded, and they appeared to be having chat conversations.

Was checking for a guild mate to see how many ppl where having this issue, he was able to play for around 4 hours this morning with out any issues at all. I have been playing off and on all day and have not had any issues with Lag or getting DCed, I live in KS and he live in TN. We have been trying to understand how I can connect and not have any issues on the same server as him and he keeps crashing

Just jumping in here because I play on the server but was having no connectivity issues (AT&T DSL) when a friend of mine connected at the same time was.

Someone in another forum reports it may have been a Comcast issue. So, yes, ISP /may/ be a factor, especially when it's a huge, nation-wide one like that.