Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

OK Bioware, what's with the lag and crashes??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
OK Bioware, what's with the lag and crashes??

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tehdame
01.30.2013 , 08:33 PM | #761
Quote: Originally Posted by BobTGoldfish View Post
Jedi Covenant
Alexandria, VA
Comcast.

And no, it's not my ISP I can run Planetside 2, Guildwars 2, LoL and DotA2 and WoW all perfectly.
Same.
Btw, I can't stay connected to JEdi Cov for more then 3 minutes... but I've been playing an hour with no issue and no disco on Harbringer.

so yea..keep blaming IPS when can connect to one server with no issue and another I drop every few minutes.

Tenrek
01.30.2013 , 08:33 PM | #762
Jedi Covenant
Axion
Canada, QC, Magog

migzmando
01.30.2013 , 08:34 PM | #763
Server: Ebon Hawk
ISP: Comcast

Please fix this.

DracoBlanc
01.30.2013 , 08:36 PM | #764
Ebon Hawk
Bell Canada
Toronto ON

Connection has lasted 5 minutes with no uptick in Lag.

I reran my tracert just for chuckles, there was zero difference between the trace when I was dropping within a minute and now, draw your own conclusions.

verfallen
01.30.2013 , 08:37 PM | #765
mmm I had problems all day (Bell Sympatico, Canada)

now logged on for crafting and changing MOTD to cancel all planned raid as I would be unable to attend as ops leader, and...stability.

Seriously, did someone fix something and didn't make an announcement about it?

DarkDisturbed
01.30.2013 , 08:37 PM | #766
The problem have ceased with the 5 users in my guild that were experiencing the issue since around 1pm. Has it resolved (recheck now) for anyone else?

MW_Phoenix
01.30.2013 , 08:41 PM | #767
Quote: Originally Posted by Tehdame View Post
Same.
Btw, I can't stay connected to JEdi Cov for more then 3 minutes... but I've been playing an hour with no issue and no disco on Harbringer.

so yea..keep blaming IPS when can connect to one server with no issue and another I drop every few minutes.
And yet it's, generally speaking, Comcast customers that are experiencing the interruption. That's mere coincidence? The east coast connection points are specifically affected from the rest of the posts here. Hence why you can connect to a service that is not attached to these routing paths.

MagusHylia
01.30.2013 , 08:42 PM | #768
forgot the tracert
Spoiler

Sindor_Bolantee
01.30.2013 , 08:42 PM | #769
Jedi Covenant & Shadowlands
ISP: Comcast

East Coast Servers
Spoiler

Tehdame
01.30.2013 , 08:43 PM | #770
Quote: Originally Posted by MW_Phoenix View Post
And yet it's, generally speaking, Comcast customers that are experiencing the interruption. That's mere coincidence? The east coast connection points are specifically affected from the rest of the posts here. Hence why you can connect to a service that is not attached to these routing paths.
Your missing the point.
I have comcast. If it was an ISP issue... I wouldn't be able to connect to east OR WEST coast servers.