Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

OK Bioware, what's with the lag and crashes??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
OK Bioware, what's with the lag and crashes??
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OwenBrooks
03.01.2013 , 08:37 PM | #1241
Well I am playing on Jedi Covenent with 105 other people on Hutta without issue, so for me there is no issue with dcing on the east coast servers and that is me playing from Australia.

Why consider this as confronting me ? I would much rather a cause be found to be truthful

Klarick
03.01.2013 , 08:48 PM | #1242
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
Well I am playing on Jedi Covenent with 105 other people on Hutta without issue, so for me there is no issue with dcing on the east coast servers.
Owen, honestly, are you trying to get me banned by goading me into confrontation? You keep asking me if you killed my dog...etc...etc... and now this. Are you purposely misusing this unwritten power the CS's have bestowed upon you in order to get me to say something against you, which of course will result in a ban for me? That's not nice Mr. Brooks, that's dirty pool sir.....dirty pool indeed.

Yesterday, or maybe the day before, I too was on JC. I ran a few FP's with random people. Known as a PUG (pick up group). We didnt get through the entire false emperor FP without each of us (group of 4) dropping at least once.

Seriously Owen, can you drop the tone and try to answer a few simple questions:

1. How come thousands of people from all around the world using many many different ISP's are having the EXACT SAME problem? Im not talking about a little lag, im talking about the EXACT SAME issue here.

2. Do you really believe all of us should contact hundreds of different carriers and ask them if they will reroute our signal? Really?

3. How come this same pool of people report that they have NO MAJOR issues with any of other MMO's they play?

4. How come I can be playing EvE, WoW, Rift, Aion, STO, and Champions online without a major issue, yet my wife in the same room playing SWTOR at the EXACT SAME TIME as im playing one of those titles above, drops constantly, either to the desktop or to a neverending loadscreen?

Do me a favor Chief....give those questions a shot, and let's see if we can an honest discussion about SWTOR server stability problem.
Klarick -- Healing PUGS since 16 March 1999

Klarick
03.01.2013 , 08:49 PM | #1243
Why consider this as confronting me ? I would much rather a cause be found to be truthful
I dont...your CS buddies do however.

OwenBrooks
03.01.2013 , 08:57 PM | #1244
Mate,

i dont think you can hold a decent conversation on this topic, as to issues I do not see thousands of people having issues at present, you do know when something major is going on there are hundreds all posting at once.

having 10 - 20 people post about lag in a given time frame is not unusual with the constant flux of the thing we call the internet.

I am playing on Jedi Covenent without issue and if that offends you I am sorry.

Klarick
03.01.2013 , 09:18 PM | #1246
Mate,

i dont think you can hold a decent conversation on this topic, as to issues I do not see thousands of people having issues at present, you do know when something major is going on there are hundreds all posting at once.

having 10 - 20 people post about lag in a given time frame is not unusual with the constant flux of the thing we call the internet.

I am playing on Jedi Covenent without issue and if that offends you I am sorry.
This is EXACTLY the reply I knew I would get. Hopefully others will see this and understand exactly what you are all about Mr. Brooks. I gave you 4 simple questions and instead of answering them you do nothing but attack me -- yet again. You did not disspoint me this time my friend. I thank you for givimg me exactly what I thought you would.

Thanks Owen.

jarjarloves
03.01.2013 , 09:22 PM | #1247
Quote: Originally Posted by Klarick View Post
Owen, honestly, are you trying to get me banned by goading me into confrontation? You keep asking me if you killed my dog...etc...etc... and now this. Are you purposely misusing this unwritten power the CS's have bestowed upon you in order to get me to say something against you, which of course will result in a ban for me? That's not nice Mr. Brooks, that's dirty pool sir.....dirty pool indeed.

Yesterday, or maybe the day before, I too was on JC. I ran a few FP's with random people. Known as a PUG (pick up group). We didnt get through the entire false emperor FP without each of us (group of 4) dropping at least once.

Seriously Owen, can you drop the tone and try to answer a few simple questions:

1. How come thousands of people from all around the world using many many different ISP's are having the EXACT SAME problem? Im not talking about a little lag, im talking about the EXACT SAME issue here.

2. Do you really believe all of us should contact hundreds of different carriers and ask them if they will reroute our signal? Really?

3. How come this same pool of people report that they have NO MAJOR issues with any of other MMO's they play?

4. How come I can be playing EvE, WoW, Rift, Aion, STO, and Champions online without a major issue, yet my wife in the same room playing SWTOR at the EXACT SAME TIME as im playing one of those titles above, drops constantly, either to the desktop or to a neverending loadscreen?

Do me a favor Chief....give those questions a shot, and let's see if we can an honest discussion about SWTOR server stability problem.
how can Hundreds of Thousands of people be playing and have no problem what so ever? Perhaps its because the problem is with your computer.

Perhaps if you would simply invest in better computer or properly maintain your computer you would not have such problems to begin with.

I hope I was able to help you my friend.

Klarick
03.01.2013 , 09:27 PM | #1248
Quote: Originally Posted by jarjarloves View Post
how can Hundreds of Thousands of people be playing and have no problem what so ever? Perhaps its because the problem is with your computer.

Perhaps if you would simply invest in better computer or properly maintain your computer you would not have such problems to begin with.

I hope I was able to help you my friend.
ahhh this is cute. I see my friend Jar Jar is now teaming up with Mr. Brooks. This has brought a small tear to my left eye <sniff>.

Still waiting for those 4 questions to be answered Mr. Brooks...

jarjarloves
03.01.2013 , 09:30 PM | #1249
Quote: Originally Posted by Klarick View Post
ahhh this is cute. I see my friend Jar Jar is now teaming up with Mr. Brooks. This has brought a small tear to my left eye <sniff>.

Still waiting for those 4 questions to be answered Mr. Brooks...
teaming up? I am just wondering how you can say that since a small percentage of the hundred of thousands of players are having problems it must be the game?

Would it not make sense if it was ur end?

sorry if my english not so good.

I m trying to help your problem

OwenBrooks
03.01.2013 , 09:31 PM | #1250
Above is my answer, not sure why you think everyone is teaming up on you