Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.

SerZa
12.13.2011 , 12:55 PM | #1
Hello, I'm Chris. Seeing as how early access is open now I'm pretty excited! This is my first MMO, and the last time I made this thread I met so many great people, and I want to meet more! Please post about yourself and introduce yourself just like I did before. Chat and make new friends! (Please try and keep discussions on TOR.)
Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.

Kelzack
12.13.2011 , 12:56 PM | #2
I saw the thread before, but never really read it. Nice to meet you.

KorvusKaar
12.13.2011 , 01:02 PM | #3
True to your word Chris, nice to see the thread back! Now if only I could play... Are you in yet?

Oh, and since I'm usually the one that has to say this in every incarnation of the thread...update your sig!! hehe

Tatumi
12.13.2011 , 01:14 PM | #4
Hello Chris! Hope you will enjoy your first MMO

redtigershogun
12.13.2011 , 01:25 PM | #5
Hi Chris! I'm Nick and I'm quite shy myself. This is my second MMO (coming from WoW like a lot of us here lol). I'm REALLY hoping I get that magical early access email soon!

KorvusKaar
12.13.2011 , 01:28 PM | #6
Welcome to the thread Nick ^_^

redtigershogun
12.13.2011 , 01:37 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by KorvusKaar View Post
Welcome to the thread Nick ^_^
Thanks!!! =]

I've noticed very little flaming/trolling wtc. overall here, nice change from WoW forums o.O hehe

KorvusKaar
12.13.2011 , 01:38 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by redtigershogun View Post
Thanks!!! =]

I've noticed very little flaming/trolling wtc. overall here, nice change from WoW forums o.O hehe
With the amount of unfriendly people in these forums and you saying that I'm happy I never se foot on WOW forums. I'm not shy and I ended up in this thread (it had over 4000 pages (4 threads) before the forum wipe) because everybody here was so nice ^_^

Jinxey
12.13.2011 , 01:55 PM | #9
Welcome! In game there are way less 'trolls' and the community is always talkative,My name is Jinxey nice to meet you! Though I will be named something different in game i'm just worried about someone stealing it hehe

GCBD
12.13.2011 , 01:55 PM | #10
Hey Chris, my name is Garth and I'm pretty freakin' shy myself.
It's a nasty barrier for me right now as I'm learning to Act in community theater.
Takes me forever to get comfortable with my cast mates which can really bog down the rehearsal process.

Anyway - I've always had troubles making friends in these games (mostly for lack of trying....). I've played SWG, WoW, Eve and Fallen Earth. I've been in guilds/clans/corps but I'm usually too nervous to chat about anything other than game content. I rarely PvE or PvP in groups - either because I don't get around to asking/finding ones or I'm too nervous to spend that much time hanging with "strangers" (which is utterly stupid since they wouldn't be strangers if I would just spend time with them).

So....since I'm having to face these fears head on in real life I felt I had to post in here.

Awesome to meet you - I'll post when I get access....