Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Developer rated

DarthSabreth
01.30.2013 , 01:15 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by nidalad View Post
I want to call out the Bioware/EA developers/employees. If any of you happen to see this you should push for making a ranked team that can play on all servers. I think having the chance to play an employee team would really reinvigorate the rated scene. You could do an event like this once a month or so .I understand though, you're scurred we're gonna own you I know CCP does stuff like this quite often with EVE Online and it's always a huge hit.
They play the game / pvp in it? if they did i doubt they would stay for many games, the CC would drive them nuts.
"I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire!" Rip .

sirullrich
01.30.2013 , 01:18 PM | #12
The developers play, but they all run snipers which happen to be the most balanced class. Hmmm.... I wonder why.

RyanReagan
01.30.2013 , 01:23 PM | #13
You need 8 people to play rated PvP. I doubt they could field a team.
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K.² <Infinite Darkness>

GNWP
01.30.2013 , 01:30 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by nidalad View Post
I think having the chance to play an employee team would really reinvigorate the rated scene.
No. What would really reinvigorate the rated scene are:
  1. Cross server queues.
  2. Match Making System.
  3. Ladder of Rated teams, just like arena teams in WoW.
  4. Fix gosh darn PvP:
    • Stun Bubbles
    • Smash monkeys
    • Weak Commandos/Mercs Healers
    • OP Scoundrel/Operative healers.

Eszi
01.30.2013 , 07:12 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by MiaRB View Post
BW should never do that. if they did, the forums would be flooded with... "dev team beat us because they cheated!".
More like "lol they were keyboard turning and didn't even get 1 kill"

PoliteAssasin
01.30.2013 , 07:16 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by RyanReagan View Post

Lol I see what you did there
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

WaywardOne
01.30.2013 , 07:34 PM | #17
Didn't WAR do that? From what I heard it got devs to open their eyes after they got pounded publicly and decent rebalancing happened shortly after the event.

PoliteAssasin
01.30.2013 , 08:04 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by WaywardOne View Post
Didn't WAR do that? From what I heard it got devs to open their eyes after they got pounded publicly and decent rebalancing happened shortly after the event.
Lol if that's what it takes haha.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

SDTAXantos
01.30.2013 , 08:07 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by RyanReagan View Post
Epic quote.
<The Heartbreaker>
Erotik ~* - Corpulence *┤ - Risqué - Flirt - Adipose - Zaftig - Buxom ¥Θ - Heavyset ¥»
Erotiq ≈) - Ecdysiast ┤) - Gatstrapped ⌐» - Sapphik - Pin-up ≡»

Skyhigh
01.30.2013 , 08:31 PM | #20
This game's dev's for the most part are obviously here for a paycheck not the love of the game or they would do more than recolor already existing items to re-sell to you in the Cartel Market. Real Dev's would take more pride in what they do than this.