Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rateds

Carter_Mathis
01.31.2013 , 12:48 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Ekoado View Post
Last night was not a good showing for us, but to be fair at least we made the effort to queue full guild, even if we weren't at full strength. *cough* PD :P
Take my Calc 3 exam tonight and Physics Exam tomorrow and I'll be happy to queue up
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

Ekoado
01.31.2013 , 02:28 PM | #12
Haha im just teasing:P

But would be nice to see you guys in some games in ranked, we normally run wednesdays.

X
Tibblesworth - Commando Heals - ToFN
T'ibbs - Scoundrel Heals - ToFN
Zxil - Powertech Tank - Jedi Covenant
UNICORNS

Partygurl
01.31.2013 , 03:14 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Ekoado View Post
I believe Didact is having a pretty intense time at University although he kind of has gone MIA, as he has now failed to turn up to the last 2 ranked nights for team Echo. This week past was the first week we have not played particularly well at all really, but we have been down players from our original hand picked team that me and Toth assembled.

Tbh, I'm pretty straight talking and the team we fielded last night was pretty bad. We aspire to run ranked every wednesday and forced it to happen last night even though we had to sub in an entire Dps train pretty much with players who I personally dont regard as top tier, at least not at the moment. We learnt from this after recieving a whooping from an Uncen,lD superpug, although we did have to wait an hour to even get a ranked pop which is disheartening to then just get smashed.

With regards to getting ranked team Echo up and running at full strength. Our carnage mara Zedah couldn't make it last night but should be fine for next week, I believe fatkat is in Washington so I'll have to see if he will be on (if not we do have other PTs who can do pretty well), and hopefully we can get Pichon or Didact on for range DPS as Pichon was having severe connection issues last night so we had to sub him out for a fresh lvl 50 sorc.

Last night was not a good showing for us, but to be fair at least we made the effort to queue full guild, even if we weren't at full strength. *cough* PD :P
You do know that half of PD could not even log in last night until real late including me and plus we are working things out to have a core group. We lost two main players due to their internet issues. Bad connection last night. PD will do ranked soon we just do not stress it like others. We just like to have fun.
Prime-Defense
Post Mortem-DUH

Partygurl
01.31.2013 , 03:15 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
Take my Calc 3 exam tonight and Physics Exam tomorrow and I'll be happy to queue up
So I will not see Vasyel tonight now I am depressed!!!!
Prime-Defense
Post Mortem-DUH

leijae
01.31.2013 , 03:52 PM | #15
Well have full ranked team as soon as I dont suck at tanking... which might be a while.
Imp: <Falcon Punch> Bottom of the top tier PvP
........<Public Enemies>
Pub: <Fight>
........<Video Game Loft>

Skyerz
01.31.2013 , 04:14 PM | #16
Lol you guys are so full of yourselves.

Carter_Mathis
01.31.2013 , 04:45 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Partygurl View Post
So I will not see Vasyel tonight now I am depressed!!!!
You might see me late tomorrow night.... And don't worry guys, I meant that in a purely sexual way
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

foxmob
01.31.2013 , 06:14 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by leijae View Post
Well have full ranked team as soon as I dont suck at tanking... which might be a while.
still can't find a guardian on the server?
A legacy of meh
Krackerjšck/Krackerjak (VG/PT) | Krackerjack/Deinon (Mando/Merc) | Dežnon (Jugg) | other stuffs
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

Partygurl
01.31.2013 , 06:53 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
You might see me late tomorrow night.... And don't worry guys, I meant that in a purely sexual way
Not good enough! I think you should log in tonight that is all
Prime-Defense
Post Mortem-DUH

Carter_Mathis
01.31.2013 , 07:07 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Partygurl View Post
Not good enough! I think you should log in tonight that is all
Lol, I didn't know I was that much better than Venus I'll be able to get on in a little bit, just finished up my exam