Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 5 PvP Guilds on Tomb of Freedon Nadd

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Top 5 PvP Guilds on Tomb of Freedon Nadd

FateIsInexorable
01.30.2013 , 01:45 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by elitegerike View Post
when we got ninjacapped once again just like against coral and had 60 kills against ur 10 kills?

anw the score arround 1-20 to us at all still?

w/e our weakpoint is assassin, since its damn hard to find any good
Please don't include any of the victories over the past few days we have been running comps with people to give them an idea of rankeds and get some experience ourselves.

Not victories you should be building your e-peens off.
Mattcadarn - Sentinel - ToFN
http://www.twitch.tv/mattcv

LittleLummo
01.30.2013 , 01:45 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by TheHybris View Post
Nooo, I swear! The Cybersex channel in our TS is just for Jojel, Imimba and Nef when they make threesomes :>

Anyway maybe it's time to leave this to serious (?) posts.
Noo don't leave now! The cybersex channel has just been bought up, it's getting good now
Zavvi/Lamare|Sebastion\L'ion
MVPs|ayuri

tonooo
01.30.2013 , 01:49 PM | #23
Best games i have ever had is against MVPs at their best days. These are match worth playing. Other guilds atm i don't even care do i win them or do i lose them becouse i put so little effort to them.

But good luck to all guilds.

- Weaposlinger

NatXiara
01.30.2013 , 01:51 PM | #24
*** u talking about? we only played once when we had first tick, and we capped mid as well but our **** assassin was ninjacapped and lost mid

but we had 3-4 times more kills then u, ask even trsk
Gerikke. You didnt get ninja capped. I killed your assassin. Besides that our setup had singe target burst not AOE smash zerg which gave you more DMG etc etc.. which doesnt always wins the games as you noticed. Besides that we didnt run optimal premade without Daima, Kevin.. in any case it was a good game and hopefully we will have more of em.

ps. we lost our shadow rather fast which forced us to play with -1 guy at the mid > less dmg and kills
Nat
Ad Victoriam

Bonsaikitten
01.30.2013 , 01:52 PM | #25
when we got ninjacapped once again just like against coral and had 60 kills against ur 10 kills?

anw the score arround 1-20 to us at all still?

w/e our weakpoint is assassin, since its damn hard to find any good
Hey now, no hard feelings there mister elite. You are still my favourite fan! Also, power and surge doesnt do objectives. Just sayin!

krty
01.30.2013 , 01:53 PM | #26
Nooo, I swear! The Cybersex channel in our TS is just for Jojel, Imimba and Nef when they make threesomes :>
i wanted gerikke in,but ill ask him when he changes spec. :3
Nef'ertiti - Kall'iope
There are other forces at work in this world besides the will of evil.

Masarko
01.30.2013 , 02:15 PM | #27
We still want our Clingcling channel back just saying, we have some crazy **** planned

elitegerike
01.30.2013 , 02:30 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by NatXiara View Post
Gerikke. You didnt get ninja capped. I killed your assassin. Besides that our setup had singe target burst not AOE smash zerg which gave you more DMG etc etc.. which doesnt always wins the games as you noticed. Besides that we didnt run optimal premade without Daima, Kevin.. in any case it was a good game and hopefully we will have more of em.

ps. we lost our shadow rather fast which forced us to play with -1 guy at the mid > less dmg and kills
did it seem like our retard assassin called for help? he said ur cappin in ts thats all, and we both know who had that match. (go ask trsk about the assasin)

when he died, then he said: natx (lighting) is capping, then whole ts was like WHAT DA FAK

then just saw that u combat respecc and double guard mid to not loose it (wich is a good idea)

and btw: we were 7 as wel lost our madness

edit: funny how all of u thinks am playing only rage :> coz i have 2 rage pvp vids lal.

impossibru my dear fan, seems like still "power surge" do the objectives

Evolixe
01.30.2013 , 02:40 PM | #29
You can't really put a finger on the "top" to be honest.
The "top" are all so damn close together that it's quite pointless to make a list.
Evolixe [ToFN/PoT5] Exilove
PvE AMR - Livestream - PvP AMR - BiS PvP Mad/Bal - BiS PvP Dec/Infi
Quote:
Open yourself to suggestions from others.
There is so much to be learned from other people no matter how good you are.

Tomppa
01.30.2013 , 02:57 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
You can't really put a finger on the "top" to be honest.
The "top" are all so damn close together that it's quite pointless to make a list.
This.