Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 5 PvP Guilds on Tomb of Freedon Nadd

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Top 5 PvP Guilds on Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Ciastus
02.22.2013 , 11:14 AM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
To be honest, if white noise would have the numbers to do the same, we probebly would.

Easy wins
U do by 6 and to be hones i like it aspecialy when you split on same wz for 2 groups. Same is with us best fun ever when u have opposite 4premeids from one guild
Ciasteek - UNLEASHED - Sith Assassin
Ciastkowa - UNLEASHED - Sith Juggernaut
Sharp'shooter - UNLEASHED - Sniper

Evolixe
02.22.2013 , 11:17 AM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by Bonsaikitten View Post
Please do that, I need to finish my weekly fast. Also, make sure you bring your cocky self, so I can have some 1v1-love
Lmao, if you meet me in a spec im familiar with you don't stand a *********** chance boy
Evolixe [ToFN/PoT5] Exilove
PvE AMR - Livestream - PvP AMR
Quote:
Open yourself to suggestions from others.
There is so much to be learned from other people no matter how good you are.

Evolixe
02.22.2013 , 11:20 AM | #133
Quote: Originally Posted by Ciastus View Post
U do by 6 and to be hones i like it aspecialy when you split on same wz for 2 groups. Same is with us best fun ever when u have opposite 4premeids from one guild
Huh? If you meet more than 4 of us in the same wz now or anytime before.. It was coincidence and not planned that way.
Evolixe [ToFN/PoT5] Exilove
PvE AMR - Livestream - PvP AMR
Quote:
Open yourself to suggestions from others.
There is so much to be learned from other people no matter how good you are.

Xamek
02.22.2013 , 11:31 AM | #134
Quote: Originally Posted by Missandei View Post
Can name U N L E A S H E D the most cowardly guild. They que for normal WZ by group of 8..
Proves that every decent team win every match against UNLEASHED so they abusing the system to que EWH geared 8ppl group in normal WZ to gank recruits.. lol.. such a low-morale people.. lol
Deal with it....

By the by, we don't have proper team to do rwz. If you want to do rwz in a team composition that remotely doesn't make any sense go ahead and feel free to do so, but don't pull me into such a futile thing.

~~Cytrus

mclammitys
02.22.2013 , 02:23 PM | #135
Harbinger TOP guild =)
Fluffy The Drunk Assas.... Shadow =)
Guild: Harbinger
Role: GM
Raiting: +3,9K My Stream

honkymonkey
02.22.2013 , 02:54 PM | #136
Quote: Originally Posted by Missandei View Post
Can name U N L E A S H E D the most cowardly guild. They que for normal WZ by group of 8..
Proves that every decent team win every match against UNLEASHED so they abusing the system to que EWH geared 8ppl group in normal WZ to gank recruits.. lol.. such a low-morale people.. lol
Well, doing this is simply bad for the overall pvp community on the server. The upside, UNLEASHED are so bad that you beat them even if they Q with 8.

ShaN
02.23.2013 , 04:10 PM | #137
Quote: Originally Posted by mclammitys View Post
Harbinger TOP guild =)
vouche'd

ellrochell
02.24.2013 , 01:48 AM | #138
Quote: Originally Posted by Donalj View Post
Best PvP guilds:
1. FriendlyFire
2. Saga
3. Outbreak
4. Inconsistency
5. Dark Brotherhood
>5.Every other guild mentioned in this thread

I respect all of your opinoins, but you are all wrong.
tyvm
ima guess thats just trolling.
Baronzz ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Ciastus
02.25.2013 , 02:38 AM | #139
Quote: Originally Posted by honkymonkey View Post
Well, doing this is simply bad for the overall pvp community on the server. The upside, UNLEASHED are so bad that you beat them even if they Q with 8.
Love to ba hated.
Ciasteek - UNLEASHED - Sith Assassin
Ciastkowa - UNLEASHED - Sith Juggernaut
Sharp'shooter - UNLEASHED - Sniper

Masarko
05.22.2013 , 06:01 AM | #140
Look at what I found, An accurate list and the OP is not even in one of the guilds, oh the joy