Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Top 5 PvP Guilds on Tomb of Freedon Nadd

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Top 5 PvP Guilds on Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Evolixe's Avatar


Evolixe
02.03.2013 , 07:20 AM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by RikuvonDrake View Post
Best of Each Class is now long gone :F
Can't say i was surprised.

RikuvonDrake's Avatar


RikuvonDrake
02.03.2013 , 10:18 AM | #112
Well none really were,I mean, it was easyway AND Hi'de, something was about to go wrong.

Malds's Avatar


Malds
02.03.2013 , 10:47 AM | #113
I blame the PVE'rs
Expulze - Sniper
E
xpulse - Powertech

Tomppa's Avatar


Tomppa
02.03.2013 , 10:48 AM | #114
freaking pve scrubs

todorovh's Avatar


todorovh
02.03.2013 , 10:54 AM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by Tomppa View Post
freaking pve scrubs
coming to our raid tonight ? oh wait .. someone didn't have the balls ...

ps i'm sry to have to ruin thsi thread

Malds's Avatar


Malds
02.03.2013 , 10:56 AM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by todorovh View Post
coming to our raid tonight ? oh wait .. someone didn't have the balls ...

ps i'm sry to have to ruin thsi thread
The title clearly says "pvp" so no complaining.

p.s. you're not wanted here
Expulze - Sniper
E
xpulse - Powertech

faiaaar's Avatar


faiaaar
02.03.2013 , 11:08 AM | #117

Tomppa's Avatar


Tomppa
02.03.2013 , 11:21 AM | #118
i can still come just give me the gear

easeyway's Avatar


easeyway
02.03.2013 , 02:46 PM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by RikuvonDrake View Post
Well none really were,I mean, it was easyway AND Hi'de, something was about to go wrong.
I didnt get a single infraction point or whatever, so it wasn't me! I always stay on topic, everyone knows that.

Tomppa's Avatar


Tomppa
02.03.2013 , 03:03 PM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by easeyway View Post
I didnt get a single infraction point or whatever, so it wasn't me! I always stay on topic, everyone knows that.
I got them points