Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kira Carsen Bugged for me

MacAllen
12.20.2011 , 11:45 AM | #1
10k affection, no quests of any kind, romance or otherwise. All my other companions give me quests, talk to me, interact with me, based upon their affection, but Kira will not, all the way to 10k.

I googled my problem, it seems this is a "known" issue, if I select "flirt" while on Nar Shadaa (which I did, I wanted to open that path), she will no longer give quests. I didn't know this in advance, sadly, and now I'm screwed. 48th lvl and BW Cust Srv is suggesting that I may have to re-roll if I want to see this content.

*sigh*

So frustrating. Any ideas on what I can do to fix this?

Damodar_Thade
12.20.2011 , 11:48 AM | #2
I have patience but redo a 48th level toon, thats fubar imo. Keep at them.

Edit
Vette has been asking to talk to me im at lvl24 affection cannot remember like 2k but she wont actually talk to me when in cantina or ship gd thing i was not planning to explore the storyline with her i guess
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Edgedy
12.20.2011 , 11:49 AM | #3
Known issue, yep. If you flirt for the option which gives Dark Side. You're essentially hosed.