Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subscriber Cartel Coins.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

APNTerra
01.30.2013 , 08:53 AM | #1
I usually get my 525 Cartel coins on the 27th of each month, this month i have not received them.

I subscribe with a 60 day GTC.

What exactly is the issue here, there are tons of players complaning about this, yet no fix, just give me my coins.
Tauris | Xatnis
Subscriber since Dec 2011.

anonymi
01.30.2013 , 09:02 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi Lagicide,

This is a known issue, and a fix is in the works with an ETA of 2-5 days.

Thanks for the report and sorry for the inconvenience caused.
was posted as a reply to a similar thread this morning.

My Security Key Coins were posted on 1/15; it is 1/30 and i still have not received my 550 CC subscriber bonus for January. I have had a continuing subscription since 12/13/11 with no breaks. Last month's coins were only credited after I sent an email to Customer Support. This month I received an answer by email directing me to call the Customer Support number "since account issues are not addressed via email". I do not have 5 hours to sit on hold with CS; I have a job to go to each day myself.

We will see what the next 5 days brings.

macus
01.30.2013 , 09:12 AM | #3
I also have not received my coins. subscribed 11/23/11 .its been a week and no coins.

Master_Nate
01.30.2013 , 09:17 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by anonymi View Post
was posted as a reply to a similar thread this morning.

My Security Key Coins were posted on 1/15; it is 1/30 and i still have not received my 550 CC subscriber bonus for January. I have had a continuing subscription since 12/13/11 with no breaks. Last month's coins were only credited after I sent an email to Customer Support. This month I received an answer by email directing me to call the Customer Support number "since account issues are not addressed via email". I do not have 5 hours to sit on hold with CS; I have a job to go to each day myself.

We will see what the next 5 days brings.
I normally get mine on the 19th. I have not received mine this month either and sent an email as you did. I'm on day 4 and still have not received them. To be fair, my email says 7-10 days, which was 4 days ago, when they wrote me. Now the forum post says 2-5 so I guess they are getting around to it

I just figured they'd be faster since it was in regards to the Cartel Market but I guess since they are the ones they guaranteed with a sub and aren't the ones you buy outside of that, they aren't moving too quickly on the "known issue".
IMPERIAL AGENT
Nodo/Yonder
Lobsters go PEENCH PEENCH
Prophecy of the Five

Marius_Xerxes
01.30.2013 , 10:01 AM | #5
I am also supposed to get mine on the 19th. I got mine since the market went live with no issues, until this month. I am yet to receive my coins for January.

Mubuka
01.30.2013 , 10:34 AM | #6
I have also not recieved mine, which I should have on 1/25 but they havent been awarded yet.

glandi
01.30.2013 , 10:46 AM | #7
when i last spoke to them about this issue they said it would be 7-10 days from the 23 . there is a post on the dev tracker forum also

Beesodd
01.30.2013 , 10:53 AM | #8 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi guys,

I'll just pop in with a link to Joveth's post regarding this, which was made on the 25th. This post gives 7-10 days, which would make it between the 1st and 4th of Feb, or 2-5 days from now.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...93#edit5775593

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

NAGWARR
01.30.2013 , 10:58 AM | #9
But if you buy CC they delivery it immediate, what is the diference between paid and free ?
Yes i know i can be vocal on the forums but thats only because i'm a die hard STAR WARS fan and want to see the game improve.I want the STAR WARS experience nothing more. Btw my english grammar is good enough,the day you can write anything in my native language then you can mouth off