looking for members

moonninja

the exiled legion is a repubic and empire guild looking for members :eek: we are an all around guild only thing we dont do currently is role play but we want to we just need members the members we do have are very friendly and helpful :p we are cool if your a casual player or a very active player and just because we are a cross alignment guild doesn't mean we expect you to join both sides but if you want to all the better :D we have lost some of our more prominent members as of late sadly even some of our councilors left us :( but wait here is the good news that means there are seats on the council that need to be filled so any one who is interested and joins can put there names forward to the guild master toon names imp-crimsonmoon or brionac repub-ravensmoon or mistmoon :cool: so if you want to join either leave a coment on this post or go to http://exiledlegion.guildlaunch.com and fill out membership form and on those 2 i check daily so ill get back to you i usually check between 5pm est to 10pm est and i always write back as soon as i see messages if i dont get back to you right away that day i may have checked early so probably get back to you next day and the final way to join guild is to in game look me up in who window and whisper me or use gen chat to see if any one from exile legion-for republic chars exiled legion-for empire chars is on and ask for an invite hope to see you in game either way have fun and a great day:D:cool::):p:rak_03: Edited by moonninja
updated facts

• 2 years later...

What! No RP?

QUOTE=moonninja;5792970]the exiled legion is a repubic and empire guild looking for members :eek: we are an all around guild only thing we dont do currently is role play but we want to we just need members the members we do have are very friendly and helpful :p we are cool if your a casual player or a very active player and just because we are a cross alignment guild doesn't mean we expect you to join both sides but if you want to all the better :D we have lost some of our more prominent members as of late sadly even some of our councilors left us :( but wait here is the good news that means there are seats on the council that need to be filled so any one who is interested and joins can put there names forward to the guild master toon names imp-crimsonmoon or brionac repub-ravensmoon or mistmoon :cool: so if you want to join either leave a coment on this post or go to http://exiledlegion.guildlaunch.com and fill out membership form and on those 2 i check daily so ill get back to you i usually check between 5pm est to 10pm est and i always write back as soon as i see messages if i dont get back to you right away that day i may have checked early so probably get back to you next day and the final way to join guild is to in game look me up in who window and whisper me or use gen chat to see if any one from exile legion-for republic chars exiled legion-for empire chars is on and ask for an invite hope to see you in game either way have fun and a great day:D:cool::):p:rak_03: